Asia Pacific / Malaysia / / Petaling Jaya
#: 75181-en_US / 75181
Operations Executive – 75181
Operations – Malaysia Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan
THE JOB BRIEF
Looking for a dynamic career with a company that encourages and rewards creativity and fresh thinking? Do you love turning the complex into something simple and easy to understand? Are you looking at starting a career in data analytics or media research? Are you keen to learn and keen to grow? This could be the ideal role for you.
The Consumer and Media View (CMV) Operations team is responsible for the ongoing delivery of survey data to clients. The CMV survey provides a 360-degree view of the consumer and provides valuable insights to our clients on what people are buying, watching and doing.
The Operations team is seeking an enthusiastic, permanent new team member to join their hard-working, collaborative team.
Day to day, The Operations Executive plays an important role in impacting what we provide to clients. They will work closely with key stakeholders in the CMV survey process to ensure the data we provide is quality, accurate and timely.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Preparing and processing of data in a timely and quality driven manner
- Contributing towards the delivery of data to clients, following appropriate procedures and approvals in the given time
- Conducting data audits and participating in Quality Control for all aspects of the CMV process
- Troubleshooting technical data queries and assisting internal stakeholders
- Small scale project coordination
- Contribution towards process improvement and implementation
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills & the ability to juggle competing priorities
- Confidence liaising with internal stakeholders
- An interest in data analytics
- Outside of the box, solution-focused thinking
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team, within a global company
- Knowledge of any programming codes like SQL preferred
- Knowledge of SAS/ETL software desirable
- Experience using a workforce planning/scheduling tool
- Experience in using excel at intermediate level
- Experience working with large data sets preferred but not essential
- Understanding of Respondent Level Data preferred but not essential
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Petaling Jaya,Selangor Darul Ehsan ,