Asia Pacific / New Zealand / / Auckland
Field Operations & Panel Recruitment
#: 85451-en_US / 85451
Panel Management Coordinator – 85451
Field Operations and Panel Recruitment – New Zealand Auckland, Auckland
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Panel management coordinator acts as the primary customer service contact for our Panel Households. The purpose of this role is to foster good household relations and to maintain high levels of quality household participation.
This is a full-time position, working 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday. On occasion, this position will require work outside of normal business hours, to assist the panel management team to complete large-scale panel communication projects.
- Panel Communication – Building enduring and productive relationships with panel households through positive, proactive communication
- Acting as primary customer service contact by manning the panel helpdesk and addressing household concerns and questions
- Serving as liaison between Nielsen staff and households during the daily management of the panel.
- Encouraging ongoing cooperation and participation from households through the design, development and distribution of regular panel communications such as (but not limited to):
- Panel Newsletter
- Christmas Cards
- Panel Surveys
- Panel Compliance and Data Quality – working directly with panel households that have been identified with compliance quality issues, ensuring long-term and accurate usage and placement of equipment
- Manage the completion of training and coaching for panel homes by either Nielsen Field Reps or the Panel Management Coordinator (as appropriate)
- Identify and work with homes that are showing signs of non-compliance with the ideal of improving their compliance (eg. Uncovered viewing or Constant viewing)
- Identify when resources are needed for an in person visit to a household to address performance or proper meter placement
- Panel Administration
- Management of the Panel Off-boarding process – scheduling removal of equipment and completing the appropriate interviews and paperwork
- Management of Panel Incentive Program
- Processing of Invoices and other Administrative tasks
- The position may also include other tasks as designated by management.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- 1-3 years of Customer Service and Administration experience
- NCEA Level 3 or equivalent
- College degree or equivalent qualification is a plus
- Strong customer service and human relations skills
- Communication and teamwork skills in a demanding environment
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Problem solving, and critical thinking skills
- Excellent computer application skills, especially advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- Attention to detail
ABOUT THE TEAM
Global Nielsen Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. At the core of our data is our Field & Call Center associates, who connect and build personal relationships with consumers to collect data on TV, Radio, and Digital Device consumption.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Auckland,Auckland