Asia Pacific / Japan / / Tokyo
#: 89566-en_US / 89566
Panel Operator, Executive – 89566
Call Center – Japan Tokyo, Tokyo
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an Executive Panel Operator to join our online Panel team. This role will be responsible for managing the Nielsen panels, maximizing new conversion and retention rate of panel size through inbound marketing and support communication.
- Build and develop our Nielsen panels
- Launch Nielsen panel email, inbound marketing campaigns and support communications
- Manage incoming calls/emails
- Assist panel members with ad-hoc queries and technical issues
- Develop strong and sustainable customer relationships
- Manage and take ownership of the resolution process for all panelist related issues
- Provide support to panel development-related ad-hoc projects
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Japanese – native, English – conversational
- Minimum 1-3 years in a customer service or call center-focused role
- Excellent communication and troubleshooting skills
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Self-motivated – self-starting, able to work both independently and in conjunction with team members, locally and globally
- Strong team spirit – thrives on working as part of an enthusiastic and energetic team, inspiring others and keen to learn new skills from other disciplines to drive thinking further
- Proficient in Google Sheets, Docs and Slides
- Familiarity with PC/Mobile devices is preferable.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Global Nielsen Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. At the core of our data is our Field & Call Center associates, who connect and build personal relationships with consumers to collect data on TV, Radio, and Digital Device consumption.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Tokyo,Tokyo