North America / United States / MD / Hanover
#: 83705-en_US / 83705
Part Time-Inventory and Receiving Clerk – 83705
Operations – USA Hanover, Maryland
To support the receipt and distribution of mail and materials for Mailing Resources and other areas of the business. Part Time-M-F shift w/ occassional weekends, 9:00am-2:00pm
- Manage assigned workload and adapt to reprioritization as necessary
- Maintain files and reports
- Validate data; Complete QA checks on received shipments
- Adhere to policy guidelines to determine acceptability of data conditions present inputs and outputs of production system/process.
- Identify and resolve gaps in the business processes
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of processes and recommend solutions to improve data quality and validation procedures.
- Receive materials and equipment. Process transactions on serialized and non-serialized inventory into inventory management system
- Re-stock internal customer inventories.
- Pull and pack outbound County Coverage product once per year
- Complete corporate mail sorting/delivery. Deliver mail and packages to Maryland facilities.
- Ability to drive a company van.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced production environment and meet tight delivery deadlines
- Ability to track multiple complex processes that are in various stages of production
- Proven accuracy and execution, with ability to follow explicit instructions
- Experience using but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite
- The ability to operate and maintain warehouse equipment such as a forklift
- Must be a team player within the department.
- Must possess good verbal and written skills to interact with co-workers.
- Must maintain a safe and clean working environment.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience is required.
- Must have 2-3 years in a shipping/receiving environment.
- Fork Lift Certified
- DOT certification
- Basic knowledge of MS Windows and Microsoft Office Suite (Excel)
Must be able to lift 60+ pounds.
Ability to stand, bend, stoop, sit, walk, twist and turn
Ability to use a phone or headset, computer keyboard
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Hanover,Maryland
Secondary Locations: , , ,