Asia Pacific / Thailand / 10 / Bangkok
#: 76361-en_US / 76361
People Experience Partner (HR) – 76361
Human Resources – Thailand
About this Job
As an HR Generalist, you will be responsible for managing Payroll and HR Operations for Nielsen Media Thailand Office.
You will be working together with the regional HRBP to support Nielsen's HR core functions across the market.
- Perform payroll and HR administration functions.
- Manage and execute the monthly payroll in a timely and accurate manner.
- Preparing withholding tax report (PND1, PND 1 Kor) and withholding tax certificate for employee
- Preparing payment request to Account Payable/Finance for payment to Revenue Department, Social
- Security fund, Provident fund, Department of Legal Execution, and TNS Union
- Timely submission of legislated leave claims (e.g. childcare leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, NS claims).
- Preparation of monthly payroll reports for the Finance team.
- Preparation and submission of legislative surveys
- Liaise with SAP vendors to ensure update of SAP system on a timely basis.
- HR Operations duties such as merit/promotion/transfer letters.
- Process work pass applications, renewals, and termination.
- Manage on-boarding and off-boarding of employees.
- Business partner responsible for supporting the business leaders and ensuring the effective and timely delivery of HR services, including, but not limited to associate relations, performance management, compensation, and leadership development.
- Any other duties and projects as assigned from time to time.
- Computation of salaries and allowances, OT payment, year-end bonuses, claims, reimbursement, and other benefits.
A Little Bit About Yourself
You are comfortable working independently and confident in working across cultures.
You’re not afraid to dive into new projects and you’re ready to follow your career towards what’s next.
- At least a Diploma in Business Administration with a minimum of 4 -5 years of payroll and benefits processing experience.
- You possess good knowledge of local laws and regulations concerning the labour market
- Meticulous, independent with an eye for details.
- Open to change and able to recommend process improvements.
- Ability to engage business leaders and make recommendations to resolve issues related to employee relations.
- You are fluent in English and Thai; possess excellent interpersonal skills.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Bangkok