North America / United States / FL / Offsite
#: 109543-en_US / 109543
People Operations Consultant (Remote) – 109543
Human Resources – USA Offsite, Offsite
ABOUT THIS JOB
The Operations Consultant is an integral part of the People Team, which spans globally, providing support to the Core deal team as the HR liaison for Acquisitions and Divestitures. This role partners with our Talent Strategy and People Experience teams, to ensure workforce management actions are appropriately translated and captured in all appropriate HR systems. The Operations Consultant reports to the People Operations Lead.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Acquisition & Divestitures
- Acquisition and business closures including best practices and policies. This role will work cross functionally within HR, Finance, Legal, Tech, etc. to project manage Acquisitions/Divestitures
- Support the business during the diligence process, manage and evaluate all data, ensure accuracy and recommend appropriate solution for same
- Keeps apprised of HR trends as well as trends and specific policies and regulations as they relate to mergers & acquisitions and state statutes
- Headcount Management
- Partner with TA, TS, PX and the data processing team as appropriate to ensure headcount changes (for new headcount and promotions) are processed successfully and efficiently through our systems.
- Work with our data processing team to ensure requests are moving through the workflow accurately and on time.
- Organizational Changes
- Processing of organizational changes including cost center, manager changes, vacancy requests to meet SLAs
- Compensation Changes
- Partner with TS and TR team to ensure compensation change requests are processed accurately and timely through our HR systems.
- Processing of compensation changes including title, salary, bonus and job code to meet SLAs
- Process efficiency & problem solving
- Identify opportunities to make process more efficient and take a problem-solving approaching to challenges that arise
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in HR, Business Administration or legal field
- 7+ years broad and deep HR experience
- Practical working knowledge of local labor laws in the cluster and is aware of different regulatory environments globally
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrates high degree of integrity and maintains confidentiality
- Needs to be available for majority of US time zones
Nielsen Holdings plc (NYSE: NLSN) is a leading global data and analytics company that provides a holistic and objective understanding of the media industry. With offerings spanning audience measurement, audience outcomes and content, Nielsen offers its clients and partners simple solutions to complex questions and optimizes the value of their investments and growth strategies. It is the only company that can offer de-duplicated cross-media audience measurement. Audience is EverythingTM to Nielsen and its clients, and Nielsen is committed to ensuring that every voice counts.
An S&P 500 company, Nielsen offers measurement and analytics service in nearly 60 countries. For more information, visit www.nielsen.com.
From time to time, Nielsen may use its website and social media outlets as channels of distribution of material company information. Financial and other material information regarding the company is routinely posted and accessible on our website at https://www.nielsen.com/investors, and our social media accounts: Twitter at https://twitter.com/Nielsen, LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/nielsen/, Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Nielsen/ and Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/lifeatnielsen/.
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Offsite,Offsite
Secondary Locations: , , ,