India / India / / Kochi
Technology & Engineering
#: 87450-en_US / 87450
ABOUT THE JOB
The responsibilities of this position includes working closely with the Scrum team to build net new features & the various teams that work with the Client Success organization to ensure consistent delivery of functionality & support the platform. The individual will take bottom line responsibility of the functional module(s) that he/she is directly responsible for & ensure consistency in deliveries.
- Works with the Product Owner to understand, refine & find the right solution to a business use case. Defines technical use cases corresponding to business requirements that are comprehensive from a functional and non-functional perspective.
- Demonstrates excellent collaboration to work effectively with the team & other partners in the ecosystem that includes Product, Program, QA, SRE & the Service Delivery teams.
- Demonstrates a “Team First” attitude & works collaboratively to achieve common goals
- Demonstrates absolute bottom line for the modules that the associate owns.
- CONTINUOUS LEARNING
- Demonstrates inquisitiveness to adapt to new technologies & learn the domain and better ways to bring out solutions that best fit the functional and non-functional requirements.
QUALIFICATION & SKILLS
ABOUT THE TEAM
Why do you purchase a product? Maybe you downloaded a digital coupon, received an email, or viewed a digital video advertisement. In the Marketing Effectiveness Multi-Touch Attribution (MTA) practice, our job is to figure out which digital media tactic is most successful at driving sales for products. Using statistical models, we help clients optimize where they should spend their money on digital marketing to best ensure their product’s success.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas, and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!