India / India / / Kochi
Technology & Engineering
#: 87101-en_US / 87101
ABOUT THE JOB
- Works with the Product Owner to understand, refine & find the right solution to a business use case. Defines technical use cases corresponding to business requirements that are comprehensive from a functional and non-functional perspective.
- Implements the solution adhering to the processes & methodologies followed in the team that includes adherence to design principles, unit test coverage, performance considerations, release process, post go live support model.
- Demonstrates excellent problem solving skills to find scalable & robust solutions to functional/technical problems
- Works very closely with the testing team to make the functional modules ready for deployment & release
- Proactively identifies & resolves functional and non-functional limitations
- Demonstrates excellent collaboration to work effectively with the team & other partners in the ecosystem that includes Product, Program, QA, SRE & the Service Delivery teams.
- Demonstrates a “Team First” attitude & works collaboratively to achieve common goals
- Demonstrates absolute bottom line for the modules that the associate owns.
- CONTINUOUS LEARNING
- Demonstrates inquisitiveness to adapt to new technologies & learn the domain and better ways to bring out solutions that best fit the functional and non-functional requirements.
QUALIFICATIONs & SKILLS
ABOUT THE TEAM
This position is for a Middle Tier developer in the EV MTA Development team that is responsible for developing & maintaining the Multi Touch Attribution (MTA) platform for the Extended Verticals (EV). This scrum team is primarily based out of India and operates on the Big Data technology stack and UI technologies like Angular. The team operates on the KANBAN model and handles both new feature development and support of the platform.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas, and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!