India / India / / Mumbai
#: 90444-en_US / 90444
Print Coding Analyst
A Print Coding Analyst is responsible for viewing, analyzing, classifying and encoding magazine and newspaper material. The analyst must accurately identify ad type, size, position, section, bleed, and color. Advertisements must also be classified by brand, title, and creativedescription.
● Download and ingest digital publication content to the coding platform.
● View digitized print content using proprietary print platform; content viewed includes
national and local Consumer Magazines and Newspapers.
● Sort and organize digitized content to ensure all pages of an ad are captured together.
● Assign positions and page attributes as outlined by media specific guidelines.
● Identify advertising content within digitized print content by “clipping” ads, or validating
● Follow established business rules to identify product or service being advertised.
● Quickly and accurately identify:
○ Brand/Advertiser Name
○ Product Classification
○ Ad Type
○ Size of Advertisement
○ Positioning of Advertisement
○ Assign Title Information
● Must be able to work independently.
● Must be able to meet expected benchmarks for quality and output.
● Must be able to prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
● Must be analytical and detail oriented, with independent decision-making abilities.
● Must have strong organizational skills.
● Must respond well to feedback.
● Basic computer skills (spreadsheets, documents, e-mail).
● Experience working in a production environment is a plus.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth. Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your
thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work