India / India / / Mumbai
#: 104330-en_US / 104330
RPA Developer – 104330
Gracenote – India Mumbai, Maharashtra
ABOUT THIS JOB
In this role you will be responsible for designing, developing, testing the automation workflows and supporting the implementation of the Robotics solution for our business. As part of the team you will work side by side with the Business leads for documenting process details and assisting the engagement team in implementation, testing the solution, and including maintenance.
In that role you will also be responsible to help with improving the quality, productivity, speed, and cost for operational areas. The Content (Operations) organization curates meta data from our source feeds to be received by our various clients.
- Development and testing execution of the automation solution. Providing test plans and results while receiving stakeholder sign-off.
- Follow and aid in identifying improvements to the established end to end Robotic Process Automation process.
- Create and execute plans to replace manual, repetitive processes through process automation.
- Ability to leverage basic workflow design skills to capture current and proposed automation processes. Including process mapping, retry and loop mechanisms, and decision trees.
- Conversational knowledge of .Net Framework and Python
- Understanding types of variables, arrays, dictionaries. Ability to perform operations on datasets
- Advanced knowledge of string operations, fluency in using regular expressions (regex)
- Advanced knowledge of SQL, understanding relational database structures
- Basic knowledge of debugging methods, understanding testing concepts like Unit testing, smoke testing, ability to create test scenarios
- Formal training and certification in UI Path or equivalent tool
- 3+ years of experience in project management preferred
- Strong communication skills—able to explain complex topics to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Enthusiasm to impact business decisions through data driven insights
- Experience in operational areas, content management and process workflow.
- Ability to influence without direct control of resources
Gracenote, a Nielsen company, provides music, video, and sports content along with technologies to the world’s hottest entertainment products and brands. Gracenote is the global standard for music and video recognition which is supported by the largest source of entertainment data. Gracenote features descriptions of more than 200 million tracks, TV listings for 85+ countries and statistics from 4,500 sport leagues and competitions.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Mumbai,Maharashtra