Asia Pacific / Korea / / Seoul
#: 106321-en_US / 106321
Sports Process Coordinator – 106321
Gracenote – South Korea Seoul, Seoul
ABOUT THIS JOB
As a member of this dynamic and fast-paced team, the Sports Process Coordinator will share responsibilities with other Sports Process Coordinators in directing the Japanese and Korean Live Data Production operations for any Sports requiring data to be live scored or ingested. This includes organising the work flows and overseeing performance and execution of live data operators, or monitoring ingest feed for Japanese Sports. The Sports Process Coordinator will guide staff to overcome operational problems or address questions regarding live scoring and ensure quality and timely delivery of assigned Sports content.
- Monitor automated ingest in Japanese and map entities
- Act as on-location supervisor of the live data operators
- Ensure live data operators execute their work as per predefined standards and processes.
- Maintain the basic setup of the live scoring room and equipment operational at all time (i.e, hardware working, computer and applications login credentials active, access to TV images, etc).
- Communicate with Nielsen and/or local IT to fix technical issues
- Conduct quality control checks to ensure accurate data
- Support in representing the LDP Asia team to handle issues
- Analyse, develop and recommend solutions to improve the operations
- Identify trends or issues and alert staff and/or other LDP teams as appropriate
- Assist in interviewing employees and onboarding them (i.e, welcoming them to GN, securing Nielsen credentials and coordinating setting up hardware)
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Native Korean, Fluent Japanese and English
- Interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Great passion for sports, and ideally Korean and Japanese baseball. [Bonus: Knowledge of soccer]
- Open to working hours that align with professional sports (days/nights/weekends)
- Excellent computer and keyboarding skills.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Gracenote, a Nielsen company, provides music, video, and sports content along with technologies to the world’s hottest entertainment products and brands. Gracenote is the global standard for music and video recognition which is supported by the largest source of entertainment data. Gracenote features descriptions of more than 200 million tracks, TV listings for 85+ countries and statistics from 4,500 sport leagues and competitions.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work! #LI-JP1
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Seoul,Seoul