India / India / / Mumbai
#: 88908-en_US / 88908
ABOUT THIS JOB – PROCESS LEAD
- Ensures E2E alignment on priorities throughout the Ingest process.
- Coordinates / manages with the Team Lead / Manager to measure and track the efficiency of defined processes to ensure maximum productivity and minimal waste.
- Educate and mentor internal team members on tools and resources for adoption within daily work based on quality trends identified
- Establishes necessary reports and measures to support deliverables and quality. Responsible for value stream delivery and timeliness.
- Drive alignment to ensure a sustainable process and that teams across multiple locations and horizontals work together cohesively.
- Assess and provide feedback on product and technology changes and their impact on the data production processes, including new product launches and/or changes in standards/product requirements.
- To work closely with Governance to make sure we are aligned to the global standards
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities and provide management input on process optimization.
- Provide continuous input to Managers to optimize the work allocation model.
- Oversee and participate in process documentation.
- Establish and monitor necessary reports to support coordinate daily workloads and deliverables. Track, measure and report quality metrics at different intervals to ascertain the process performance health and identify improvement areas.
- Ensure established SLAs are being met for all relevant aspects of assigned processes; escalate to the Enrichment leaders if SLAs appear at risk. Work within areas of ambiguity and address for the short-term to create standard work and partner with the manager and leads to establish a long-term solution
- Support a “root cause” culture to ensure that a true resolution is achieved for all performance incidents identified.
- Analyze escalations and drive corrective actions. Continually strive to improve efficiency and effectiveness of existing systems/process communicate written analysis of dive deep results and information to leads and managers
- Work with leaders to review the regular performance of all assigned processes, including the quality and delivery of all content.
- Work with CX and CBE and other horizontals to provide support ensuring timely response to complicated customer issues.
- Work closely with Governance office to drive standardization across MDP Organization + Support other horizontals where required
- Support successful implementation and measurement of process changes.
- Understand the relationship of assigned processes to both upstream and downstream processes to guarantee clean data is delivered eliminating the need for re-work.
Key interface relationships (internal and external):
- Senior Editor, Team Leader, Metadata Production Team, Operations Manager, Director, Customer Care, QC Governance, Engineering, CBE
For Governance (detailed responsibilities)
- Define, document, manage/organize and improve standards, guidelines, playbooks, style guides and other such editorial materials (aka “Standards”)
- Lead a disciplined, efficient and well-communicated process for managing ongoing modifications and improvements to Standards
- Coordinate across MDP, Product, Customer Care, Delivery, Sourcing, Quality & Enrichment teams, as needed, to manage stakeholder & customer/source expectations, as well as ensure: Nature, impact & benefit of proposed Standard modification is well articulated/understand and appropriately implemented by MDP
QUALIFICATION & DESIRED SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Good communication skills (Comprehension of written/verbal instructions in English)
- Eye for detail, Logical thought process
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!