Asia Pacific / Philippines / / Pasig City
#: 85449-en_US / 85449
Product Leader, Consumer and Media View (CMV) – 85449
Product Leadership – Philippines Pasig City, National Capital Reg
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Nielsen International Product Leader for Consumer and Media View (CMV) will be responsible for leading the Vision of the future of the CMV service, design, promotion team (POD) is responsible for managing and guiding the vision and roadmap for Nielsen’s CMV measurement products and solutions. This role is responsible for supporting CMV initiatives in Asia and Pacific markets where CMV currently operates, including engagement with the CMV POD, to define the future product scope and direction and actively promote product solutions across markets, including the supporting commercial leadership in market to specification of custom solutions and features, and the improvement of the CMV services.
Nielsen Consumer and Media View provides a powerful insight into consumers and their media consumption and other consumer behavior and attitudes. This data set is fused with both Media and Other industry currencies to provide powerful, insightful solutions for clients. This role is sought to drive the growth of this service including the promotion of initiatives such as Brand health tracking, Product segment activation, fusion with other Industry datasets/currencies in each market. To drive transition from product focused primarily on print readership to a broad media measurement and create CMV as a currency able to provide consumer behavior and attitudes for any industry.
- Support CS/sales teams across Asia and Pacific in which CMV is active, through
- Sharing product direction
- Promoting direction of product and sharing methods by which local teams can identify partners / clients
- Providing product and domain expertise
- Gather clients’ asks and needs through each market and translate them into actual product requirements for technical implementation
- Collaborate with Product Leader team (POD) to manage scope and resolve issues with development to meet requirements
- Provide input to Global Product Leadership to define of investment priorities and product roadmaps
- Write product requirements documents to clearly articulate product features
- Collaborate with CMV Product Manager Role and international technical and data science teams to manage scope and resolve issues with development to meet requirements
- Develop subject matter expertise in product domain including technical implementation and operations process
- Present products and solutions to senior clients
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- 3-5 years’ experience in analyzing media data and other industry data sets.
- Ideally have experience working with CMV data or similar data sets as a researcher ideally understanding client needs.
- Is innovative in creating different opportunities to use the data and develop communication plans.
- Highly effective communicator, confident being able to communicate effectively both directly with clients and with the local Nielsen teams.
ABOUT THE TEAM
As a product-led organization, Global Nielsen Media puts the product at the center of the strategy and brings cross-functional teams together to work on particular products. With over 2,800 global patents in over 80 countries, the Product team drives value with cutting-edge solutions and analytics to create insights. Be a part of creating the innovative solutions that define the media ecosystem playing field and enable media markets to function.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Pasig City,National Capital Reg