Asia Pacific / Singapore / / Singapore /
#: 743999735536474 / 50243354
About the Consumer Insight Team
Consumer Insight is an important part of the Customized Intelligence business unit; we are focused and innovative with a growth mindset that enables us to delight clients with specialized methodologies and drives critical revenue for the company. Standing at the forefront of research and technology, we adapt to changes in real-time and discover new verticals and opportunities to drive sales.
We understand that good products and marketing start with understanding the “why” behind the “what”; and with the right technology investment and by switching to 100% contactless we will be conducting research guided by expertise, experience, and empathy to make headway in existing and untapped markets to explore new business opportunities.
We execute our short and long-term strategy built on People, Products, Position, and Profit to elevate our team spirit, industry reputation, and business now and in the future.
About the job
The purpose of the role is to develop the Customer Experience Product Strategy globally for NielsenIQ Consumer Insights (CI) and position us as the leader, particularly in TTAF Vertical (Telecom, Technology, Auto and Finance) complementing our other two practices, Brand/Consumer and Shopper.
Customer Experience Practice is expected to grow significantly in the upcoming few years and the main focus for the role will be to:
- Develop further NielsenIQ Experiences; a consultative engagement framework combining best-practice expertise on the brand promise, journey mapping redesign, measurement that ultimately helps companies optimize experiences for positive business impact
- Design and launch new and differentiated products, in partnership with existing and new 3d party partners.
Given our geographical strength, focus markets have been identified in Asia and the Middle East with a goal to scale globally.
- Strategic thinking and foresight: Develop a strategic understanding of industry trends, competition, and opportunities of NielsenIQ in the space of Customer Experience and enrich the vision for NielsenIQ CI in the product development cycle.
- Evolve the product strategy having a clear positioning of current products as well as new products for TTAF (Telecom, Technology, Auto and Finance) first, followed by Public and Extended Verticals.
- Work in close collaboration with the Technology and Product Development teams to create relevant requirements for future developments. Ability to deliver internal client solutions that address key business questions and create impact within the organization.
- Interact with major clients to better understand their needs and create a vision on what are our philosophy and positioning is, what we can do or should not do
- Own the commercial strategy for our new and differentiated products (including the underway reinvention of Mystery Shopper)- which client needs are key today, and which product can help solve their business issues, what should be our product story, how do we differentiate from the competition.
- Work with Product Marketing and Sales Enablement on the Commercialization approach of our solutions (incl. brand architecture positioning and persona-based credentials and positioning).
- Create a community of Customer Experience Experts across the globe and ensure Commercial teams are trained to handle client requirements when it comes to CX.
- Create Thought Leadership content on different topics, lead external webinars and presentations (key conferences on changing dynamics and key emerging trends), including some T2T client engagements.
- Maintain & update Customer Experience Resources
- Provide consultancy on key very large client pitches
- Build collaborative relationships across functions, businesses & geographies relentlessly pursuing the productization of CI agenda while maintaining a client-centric mindset.
- Influence key commercial leaders, gaining buy-in and leading through change with new solutions
- Be the voice of the business in technology discussions
- Remove structural barriers and silos to simplify work processes
You possess a balance of general business knowledge, the ability to work with a diverse product portfolio, and has analytical acumen. You have a deep knowledge of Customer Experience Research with the ability to adopt a creative approach, generates new ideas that are not constrained by precedent or conventional approaches. You are a self-starter and inquisitive; passionate product development enthusiast and thrives in collaborative team-oriented environments.
- 15+ years of relevant experience. Preference is given to candidates with experience in the Customer Experience Space (ideally at a Client and/or for a Market Research Company)
- CX Certifications Required
- Asia & China – Travel will be required (post Covid-19 pandemic; – approx. 15-20% of time)
- Be able to work flexible hours to accommodate a Global Clock (Manager base in EU)
- Persuasive with excellent verbal, writing, and presentation skills
- Cross country/functional leadership and influence. If you have multi-country and international experience is an additional advantage
- Strategic and Commercial Thinking: Ability to understand the bigger picture beyond the facts and figures and make business decisions to improve profitability/financial acumen
- Transformation through change with a passion for product/technology. Ability to build consensus with others through understanding their perspective and focusing on shared goals
- Commercial/ Client-Centric mindset with a good understanding of client needs per persona type and how to elevate insights and drive client outcomes.
- Ability to lead Webinars and T2T level engagement on CX
- Strong Business English knowledge, Experience working in a global, culturally diverse, digitally-enabled environment
- Decision Making: Ability to evaluate the viability and effectiveness of various options to identify the best solution
- Strong Project management skills and operational excellence i.e. ability to follow through unplanned but urgent assignments without compromising work standards