Latin America / Mexico / / Mexico City
Client Service & Sales
#: 76669-en_US / 76669
PROJECT CONSULTANT – 76669
Client Services and Sales – Mexico Mexico City, Federal District
PROJECT CONSULTANT – CDMX
Be an expert in all the marketing mix delivery process end-to-end.
- Development and analysis of marketing mix modeling and presentation of deliverables, typically multiple studies at the same time.
- Solid knowledge of basic portfolio and services in a broader Nielsen context.
- Understand client needs and how marketing mix fits in with their goals
- Design the analytical flow in all projects, in order to guarantee a fluid storyline, validating hypothesis and delivering actionable answers to the client business questions
- Management of own projects and execution guaranteeing quality in terms of deliverables and timeline compliance.
- Communicate simple and complex issues with both internal and external clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Engineering, Marketing & Advertising.
- Experience 3-4 year in Market research agency or Revenue Management, Insights, Catman areas.
- English Proficiency
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
About the team
As a product-led organization, Global Nielsen Media puts the product at the center of the strategy and brings cross-functional teams together to work on particular products. With over 2,800 global patents in over 80 countries, the Product team drives value with cutting-edge solutions and analytics to create insights. Be a part of creating the innovative solutions that define the media ecosystem playing field and enable media markets to function.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Mexico City,Federal District
Secondary Locations: , , ,