Latin America / Mexico / / Mexico City
Client Service & Sales
#: 104045-en_US / 104045
PROJECT CONSULTANT – 104045
Client Services and Sales – Mexico Mexico City, Federal District
Nielsen is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. Nielsen Global Media provides media and
advertising industries with unbiased and reliable metrics that create a shared understanding of the industry required for markets to function.
The Marketing Effectiveness Client Consultant will be an expert in all the marketing mix delivery process end to end: collecting, organizing and reviewing big sets of data for further analyses, interacting
with different teams during statistical modeling and translating model results into stories and actionable insights for clients. Show your great attention to detail, be accountable for their own tasks, a team
worker and have an opinion.
- Support clients based on Marketing Effectiveness solutions, being able to transform their needs into our portfolio solutions
- Development and analysis of marketing mix modeling and presentation of deliverables, typically multiple studies at the same time.
- Solid knowledge of basic portfolio and services in a broader Nielsen context.
- Understand client needs and how marketing mix fits in with their goals
- Design the analytical flow in all projects, in order to guarantee a fluid storyline, validating hypothesis and delivering actionable answers to the client business questions
- Management of own projects and execution guaranteeing quality in terms of deliverables and timeline compliance.
- Communicate simple and complex issues with both internal and external clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Engineering, Marketing or Advertising.
- Experience 2-3 years in Market research agency or Revenue Management, Insights, Catman areas.
- Experience working with Media and Marketing metrics
- Excellent MS Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Communication skills – proficiency in both verbal and written Spanish and English.
- Critical Thinking, Analytical Skills and Problem Solving.
Nice to have
- Verbal and written Portuguese.
- Statistical knowledge or background.
The position will be based in Mexico City, Mexico.
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity
or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Mexico City,Federal District