India / India / MH / Mumbai /
Client Service & Sales
#: 743999723410905 / REF709T
ABOUT THIS JOB
The Nielsen Innovation Practice is a forward-thinking, rapidly growing, market research division of the Nielsen Company. That means we maintain an unbeatable client list, create best-in-class solutions and have access to incredible resources – without sacrificing the benefits of a smaller, leaner, close – knit company. We celebrate curiosity and creativity, and encourage openness and collaboration.
Through a blend of innovative market research technologies (such as evolutionary algorithms and predictive analytics) and client consulting, we help major consumer products companies dramatically improve their outcomes at every stage of the innovation lifecycle. We identify breakthrough product ideas, messaging that inspire action, fresh package designs and optimal launch strategies.
- Reviews proposals and discusses design issues to ensure accurate and optimal field specifications
- Provide the best possible cost and timeline ensure our selling opportunity is maximized through the bidding process
- Collaborates with analysts and client on basic study objectives, client issues, study design, and proposal with supervision from senior staff
- Manages, schedules and updates studies timelines, setup inputs and cost
- Serves as a liaison between the client, account team and the appropriate Operations departments, with supervision from senior staff
- Translates client objectives and analyst data needs into survey questions, respondent sample, and interview designs, with supervision from senior staff
- Serves as the client contact on the questionnaire, test product, concept stimuli, and data collection
- Coordinates, communicates, and documents all study issues, deadlines, schedules, and changes utilizing the appropriate tools
- Creates field materials as needed and reviews concept stimuli, with supervision from senior staff
- Ensure that the projects are executed on time with acceptable cost.
- Be a key team member in Innovation Practice regional team in the field of project development.
- Liaison with finance regarding to billing schedule and team’s revenue forecasting and recognition
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
With your critical and strategic thinking abilities, you can create opportunities to better our business. You will ensure the highest quality consumer data on studies by designing world-class questionnaires and methodology based on client objectives/knowledge, and also ensure smooth project execution by liaising and coordinating between the account team and the appropriate Operations departments.
- Graduate / Post Graduate from a well-known institute
- 1-6 years’ experience in Market Research Project Management
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong technical knowledge of consumer research
- Strong analytical mind and excellent numerical skills
- Very good knowledge on advanced analysis, methods, and tools (preferred)
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to work seamlessly with cross functional teams
- Openness and flexibility to change
- Great interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel
- Multi-tasking skills
- Oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com