North America / United States / MD / Columbia
#: 102766-en_US / 102766
Project Specialist – (Remote Ok) – 102766
Product Leadership – USA Columbia, Maryland
Project Specialist – (Remote Ok)
PDOE System – Order Entry Support & Maintenance
– Provide support to Audio Client Services on creation of orders for Audio datasets.
– Provide support to Audio Client Services on order clearance questions for clients who get their data using a SSPs system
– PDOE Market/Cycle Availability Table Updates for Diary releases
– Support SSPs with any questions they have with client order clearances/cancellations
Order Admin and Fulfillment
– Data Access Setup for SSPs
– Generate Excel reports for each SSP and send their client lists (monthly, quarterly) and Final Fulfillment
– Monitor Audio Inbox for new/cancelled orders and request any updates needed for SSP data/market access in Downloader
– Prepare cancellation spreadsheet and review with Contract Admin
Maintain SSP Workspace – Audio Documentation
– Upload Audio Release/Delivery Schedules
– New version of file format as needed
Duties and Responsibilities
Develop or modify project plans and track their progress
Assist with vendor management, contracts and ensuring work is completed on time to a high standard of quality
Process reports to outside vendors
Clearly communicate to other team members
Document client feedback
Create SSP Client lists and run final fulfillments in PDOE
Product Setup & maintenance of PDOE system – Adding new products/data types, new SSPs and associate new products/data types to SSPs.
Provide support to SSPs on all client order clearance questions.
Provide support to Client Services on all order clearance questions for clients who get their data using the SSP system.
Maintain content in the SSP Workspace for Audio documentation.
Requirements and Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree. Audio (Radio) TV industry experience a plus
Relevant professional experience (1-3 years) Audio (Radio) TV industry experience
Project or Product management experience a plus
Organizational, time management, and communication skills
Computer proficiency, particularly with spreadsheet programs such as Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Columbia,Maryland
Secondary Locations: Remote, , ,