Latin America / Puerto Rico / / San Juan
Technology & Engineering
#: 85741-en_US / 85741
QA Operations Support – 85741
Technology and Engineering – Puerto Rico San Juan, Puerto Rico
QA Operations Support – San Juan, Puerto Rico
QA Operations Support is responsible for all aspects of daily quality assurance and reference data integrity, effective provisioning, installation/configuration and maintenance of servers, networks, applications, databases, and telecommunications systems.
- Reference systems support and troubleshooting.
- Provide administration and support for a wide range of technologies such as: Windows servers, and UNIX/Linux servers.
- Management of backup and recovery solutions, power failure protection solutions and help desk ticketing solutions.
- Design, configure, and test computer hardware, networking software/hardware and operating systems.
- Diagnose hardware and software problems, and replace defective components.
- Maintain logs related to network functions, as well as maintenance and repair records.
- Maintain an inventory of parts for emergency repairs.
- Gather data pertaining to customer needs, and use the information to identify, predict, interpret, and evaluate system and network requirements.
- Provide support to all network users.
- Analyze equipment performance records in order to determine the need for repair or replacement.
- Network/computer administration, support and troubleshooting 1-2 years
- Windows and Linux server administration 1-2 years
- Programming skills (php, python, perl and bash scripting) 1-2 years
- Knowledge in administration and maintenance of backup systems 1-2 years
- English proficiency
About the Team
Nielsen Media would not function without our Technology teams! We are catalysts for delivery quality, on-time, reliable measurements to clients, and we are cultivators, growing our employees through education, skill building and experiences. Around the globe, our Technology teams are relentless in our pursuit of superior analytics, technology, process and support
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: San Juan,Puerto Rico
Secondary Locations: , , ,