Asia Pacific / Singapore / / Singapore /
#: 743999737648227 / 50243833
YOU CAN GROW WITH US
Nielsen Fast Forward is your gateway into getting to know the world of consumer insights. As a Fast Forward Intern, you are offered a diverse range of learning opportunities and ample possibilities that are designed to stretch your capabilities, develop your technical and soft skills, and showcase how you can make a difference. Assignments will vary in character across the functions and practice areas. However, here is a general job profile of activities you will be driving as a Fast Forward Intern.
Consumer Insights (Quantitative), Customized Intelligence
- Work with market analysts to implement and deliver customised research solutions.
- Understand the process and function involved in quantitative analysis with a focus on consumer behaviour trends.
- Opportunity to manage fieldwork, observe and field-witness on-going studies.
- Assist in client service essentials and client management.
- Communicate with, and update clients and internal stakeholders on project status.
- Involvement in consumer insights analysis and reporting.
- Contribute supplementary insights by conducting secondary research on existing market trends, projections and forecasts.
- Must be proficient in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Background in Statistics or Business Analytics if applicable
- Comfortable working with large data sets
- Strong project management capabilities
- Hands on, technical & analytical mindset
- Drive workflow automation and enhancement
- Good interpersonal skills. communication, teamplayer
- Able to prioritize own workload
- Keen interest in FMCG & Retail Industry
- Able to start immediately, for a 6 months duration