Africa and Middle East / South Africa / / Johannesburg
#: 99521-en_US / 99521
Radio Supervisor – 99521
South Africa Johannesburg, Gauteng
ABOUT THE ROLE
If precision, quality, and building a winning team are important to you, you’ll fit right in as department supervisor at Nielsen Media. As part of the AdIntel Department management team you will be required to take accountability for the end to end functioning and success of the business unit. If your a big picture person who loves taking the initiative then this is the role for you.
- Supervise up to 50 staff
- Helping to resolve employee issues and disputes
- Reporting to HR and senior management
- Administration of all department documentation
- Creating and managing team schedules
- Managing department workflow end to end
- Execute Quality control processes
- Quality assurance
- Accountable for Department KPI’s (on time delivery as per published schedule and 99% accuracy)
- Professional customer care (Communicating and working with clients)
- Timeous Resolution of client queries
- Process and deliver data to the relevant departments and individuals
- Monitor operations to ensure that production standards are adhered to and met
- Evaluating performance and providing feedback
- Will be required to work overtime if and when necessary
QUALIFICATION & SKILLS
- Min Educational Qualification – 12th Grade
- Tertiary qualification in management will be an advantage
- 8 – 10 years working experience
- Previous Supervisor experience
- Experience managing large groups of people
- Good knowledge of HR practices and procedures
- Having any kind of Data Entry experience is preferred.
- Having any kind of data analytics experience will be an advantage
- Candidates must be Computer literate and must be proficient on the following, Excel, Google sheets, Google Docs.
- Interpersonal skills, High level of both verbal and non-verbal communications skills in English.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Nielsen Media would not function without our Operations teams! We are catalysts for delivery quality, on-time, reliable measurements to clients. Growing our employees through education, skill building and experiences, the Operations teams are culture cultivators. Around the globe, we are relentless in our pursuit of superior analytics, technology, process and support.
You will be an integral part of a dynamic and hardworking team, who will support, teach and help you grow into the role.
ABOUT NIELSEN MEDIA
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Johannesburg,Gauteng