North America / United States / FL / Offsite
Finance & Corporate Development
#: 88162-en_US / 88162
Real Estate Project Coordinator – 88162
Real Estate and Facilities- Remote
Nielsen Global Media is looking for a skilled professional to join as a Project Coordinator to support the Global Real Estate team and the 150+ leased properties managed by the team. As a central member of the team, this person will interact with most areas of the Real Estate organization including Transactions, Lease Administration, Finance, Occupancy Planning, Facilities and the PMO. The ideal candidate has a keen attention to detail, is a self-starter who will pursue resolution of issues independently and proactively and someone with good project and process management skills.
- This position is multifaceted and interfaces and supports all members of the Real Estate and Facilities team.
- Creation of POs and submission of invoices for all PM Capex/Opex project; document status and upload quotes, POs and invoices as necessary
- Invoice Tracking – track vendor payments when vendor complains they have not been paid; track with country controllers when the vendor will be paid
- Vendor Setup
- Generation of reports, abstracts, lease docs and quarterly invoice collection for Sustainability reporting
- Keep current the floorplans for all offices stored in the CAFM system and perform quarterly audits
- Tracking of financials tied to productivity, landlord tenant improvement allowance reimbursement
- Support project execution process ensuring all documentation is collected and updated where appropriate
- Project management of projects small to medium in size and scope
- This position often interacts with others located outside of the US, therefore this position requires flexible working hours sometimes outside of the 9 to 5.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
You thrive in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure. You focus, dig in, organize, collaborate, communicate and get it done. You are a problem solver with the ability to pick up new skills quickly and run
- Must have strong work ethic, dependability, and be highly accountable and responsible
- Must be highly organized, able to multitask, meet deadlines and work under pressure while maintaining a professional attitude
- Self-motivated and shows initiative without direction
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word & Google suite
- Strong communication skills – written/verbal
- Able to manage multiple inquiries and prioritize with time-sensitive deadlines
- Prior experience with CAFM/IWMS systems a plus
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Remote