North America / United States / FL / Offsite
#: 81301-en_US / 81301
Recruiter, Data Science (Contract) – 81301
Human Resources – USA Offsite, Offsite
Nielsen Talent Acquisition (TA) is attracting the best and brightest to deliver cutting-edge solutions. Nielsen answers the most important questions about the audiences our clients reach every day. Our job is finding the right people to answer those questions.
We’re looking for a Contract Recruiter to support the increased hiring needs of our Data Science organization. In this role you will manage all aspects of full lifecyle recruiting, from proactive sourcing to extending offers and closing candidates. You’ll be on the front lines of our Talent Acquisition team dedicated to finding great people (just like you)!
What will I do?
- Own and drive full technical recruitment lifecycle including: sourcing, screening, interviewing, selection, offer negotiation, etc.
- Partner with Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners to identify and understand key requirements and build a comprehensive recruiting strategy
- Proactive high-level sourcing (Linkedin Recruiter, Networking Events, Boolean searches, etc.) and ability to identify passive candidates by leveraging creative and innovative recruiting techniques
- Manage recruitment process and applicant flow via our Application Tracking System
- Partner with Hiring Managers and Business Leaders to drive diversity initiatives and attract a diverse candidate slate
- Assist in branding Nielsen Data Science function externally and internally
Here’s what we’re looking for in a qualified candidate:
- Bachelors degree
- 3+ years of technical recruiting experience, including Data Science roles
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), collaborative, and passionate about building high performance teams
- Full life-cycle recruiting experience to help attract and retain the best candidates
- Highly detail oriented, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, energetic environment
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Temporary
Primary Location: Offsite,Offsite
Secondary Locations: Remote, FL – Tampa – Oldsmar, IL – Chicago,