Latin America / Mexico / / Mexico City
#: 104001-en_US / 104001
Recruiter – 104001
Human Resources – Mexico Mexico City, Federal District
Nielsen Talent Acquisition (TA) is attracting the best and brightest to deliver cutting-edge solutions. Nielsen answers the most important questions about the audiences our clients reach every day. Our job is finding the right people to answer those questions.
We’re looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic Recruiter to join our team. In this role, you will manage all aspects of full lifecycle recruiting. If you have a passion for identifying top talent for an innovative, growth-oriented company, we’d like the opportunity to talk with you!
- Identify passive candidates by leveraging creative and innovative recruiting techniques to attract top talent
- Partner with hiring managers and HR Business Partners to identify and understand key requirements and build a comprehensive recruiting strategy
- Own and drive full technical recruitment lifecycle including: sourcing, screening, interviewing, selection, offer negotiation, etc.
- Proactive high-level sourcing (Linkedin Recruiter, Networking Events, Boolean searches, etc.) and ability to leverage passive candidates through multifaceted internet searches and networking
- Manage recruitment process and applicant flow via our Application Tracking System
- Partner with Hiring Managers and Business Leaders to drive diversity initiatives and attract a diverse candidate slate
- Bachelors degree
- 3+ years of recruiting experience
- Strong proficiency in English
- Experience sourcing passive candidates through creative approaches
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), collaborative, and passionate about building high performance teams
- Full life-cycle recruiting experience to help attract and retain the best candidates
- Highly detail oriented, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, energetic environment
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Mexico City,Federal District
Secondary Locations: , , ,