North America / United States / FL / Tampa – Oldsmar
#: 80923-en_US / 80923
Recruiting Coordinator (Contract) – 80923
Human Resources – USA Tampa, Florida
At Nielsen, we are transforming the way Talent Acquisition is done. We’re focused on creating an enhanced experience for our candidates and our hiring managers. As a Recruiting Coordinator, your partnership and support is a fundamental part of our team’s efficient operations so that we can bring the best talent to Nielsen.
In this role you will support a team of US-based recruiters on the end to end recruiting process. You will work directly with both internal clients (recruiters and hiring managers) and external clients (candidates and partners/vendors).
- Schedule and coordinate interviews across multiple locations, including organizing candidate travel and managing candidate reimbursements
- Process background checks
- Process pre-selected candidates from application to hire
- Assist with posting jobs in the applicant tracking system
- Provide top of the funnel screening assistance to Recruiters
- Provide support to Global Mobility/Immigration team supporting Green Card processing
- High school diploma required, Bachelors degree preferred
- 1+ years experience in an administrative support role within Talent Acquisition, Human Resources or a related function
- Interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills
- Solid customer service, relationship management and administration skills
- Experience using an applicant tracking system
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Temporary
Primary Location: Tampa,Florida
Secondary Locations: IL – Chicago, NY – New York City, ,