India / India / MH / Mumbai
#: 80881-en_US / 80881
Nielsen is building Talent pipelines to meet future hiring demand. This is a pipeline role while there is not an immediate opening. we want to build relationships & prospective candidates like you. If your background is a match to our requirements, we'll follow up with an exploratory conversation.
ABOUT THE ROLE
At Nielsen, we’re transforming the way we hire talent. Nielsen Global Media delivers ONE MEDIA TRUTH™ to our clients. So we need Nielsen’s Talent Acquisition team to attract the best and brightest people who will propel our company into the future. Right now we’re reinventing how we work, from sourcing to recruiting to screening and selection. We’re introducing new technology and tools. We’re taking an innovative approach to engage directly with candidates from diverse backgrounds. As part of Nielsen’s Talent Acquisition team, you’ll be at the heart of this exciting transformation.
We are looking for a Talented Recruitment Coordinator to join our APMEA team and participate in the hiring process from beginning to end. You will be responsible for scheduling, coordinating, conducting interviews
- Managing and executing our recruitment model ie Clarify, Review, Interview, Select, and Prepare (CRISP)
- Provide recruitment support for a team of recruiters including:
- Arranging & Scheduling a high volume of interviews (reaching out to candidates and business for availability, booking conference rooms, sending planners and confirmation e-mails, etc)
- Understanding the business process in the applicant tracking system (Workday) and keeping the information in the system and other trackers up-to-date.
- Updating job postings on job portals and in our recruiting systems
- Providing follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
- Act as the point of contact for the pending hires by documenting and managing the post offer, pre-hire process to ensure all necessary actions are taken prior to the new hire start date
- Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed
- Graduate in any discipline
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hands on experience with various selection processes like phone interviews and reference checks
- Familiarity with HR databases, applicant tracking systems and candidate management systems
- Well versed in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint & Word)
- This is a Contract role for 12 Months
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!