North America / United States / FL / Tampa – Oldsmar
#: 103223-en_US / 103223
Regional Data Lead, Data Quality and Governance – Americas – 103223
Human Resources – USA Oldsmar, Florida
The Data Quality & Governance Team (DQ&G) drives establishment of Global Standards and/or Country specific as needed in accordance with local laws and GDPR, including but not limited to Associate Data Definitions, maintenance or Associate Data Business Rules of Associate Master Data and access to said Data; where applicable, in partnership with stakeholder Data Owners and Leadership. Coordinate, communicate and make available Global Standards documentation. Establish Associate Master Data and maintenance processes audit strategy and action on. The Regional Lead will be accountable for the below for their assigned Region:
What will I do?
- Data Owners daily data, system, and process work
- Ensure adherence to guidelines, processes, and procedures
- Assist in resolving issues & directing inquiries
- Support regional/global projects & initiatives such as:
- Implementation of new guidelines, processes, and procedures
- In partnership with Stakeholders, drive updates and creation of a knowledge base information, online content for People Team and Data Owners, and other documentation for system, process, and data management practices
Process Governance & Continuous Improvement Responsibilities:
- Ensure People system data elements for the region meet business needs and comply with legal requirements
- Participate in improving data quality and simplifying the manager, People, and employee experience in SAP Self-service & ServiceNow transactions
- Lead region in performing regular data audits and enforce corrective actions
- Perform regular audits on process controls and data quality for region as part of global quality and compliance practices
- Assist root cause analysis and resolution steps
- Work with the central DQ&G team to define global data definitions, uses, and standards
- Educate managers, employees, and regional People team members
- Advise on process & system improvements which would improve quality and efficiency
Is this for me?
- 5 years HR systems experience, SAP preferred
- Experience creating HRIS reports and producing data analysis
- Experienced in processing workflow, transactions and data changes using HR systems
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills. Builds consensus and promotes the exchange of information among team members
- Ability to implement changes to current practices and processes
- Excellent customer service skills with focus on user efficiency and simplification
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks and changing priorities
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Ability to thrive in ambiguous environments and quickly adapt to change
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Oldsmar,Florida
Secondary Locations: Remote, , ,