Asia Pacific / Australia / NSW / Sydney /
Client Service & Sales
#: 743999724440300 / REF733V
The CI Client Service (CS) Director (Qualitative) drives the ownership of client delivery and relationships, has accountability for delivering on commercial targets and expanding client relationships and the client portfolio. He/she should be recognized as a senior qualitative expert within Nielsen and assist the Executive Director, Qualitative to grow the practice area within Nielsen globally.
The expectation of a Director includes:
- Responsibility for delivering on Qualitative targets for the N Asia & Pacific region
- Development and execution of the qualitative strategic plan, under guidance from the Executive Director, FMCG for the region and the Executive Director, Qualitative
- Provide senior guidance on approach and design for proposals and pitches
- Develop new business in collaboration with Consumer Insights commercial leaders (Australia, NZ, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, and Hong Kong)
- Work with other Qual Leaders within Nielsen in the development of new innovative qual solutions, including GTM strategy
- Develop and provide qualitative training for qual personnel within N Asia & Pacific cluster
- Operate as the lead on qualitative projects within the region, particularly Australia & New Zealand
- Provide ideas and thoughtful insights into new ideas and initiatives for clients, showing competency in
- Develop and deliver workshops and other client-facing deliverables as appropriate
- Drive company initiatives and reinforce the key message
- Effectively manage Nielsen business processes relative to revenue and expense management
- Take lead and drive regular review/revisions of systems and procedures with the end goal of improving productivity and cost efficiency in the department
- Perform other related functions that may be assigned
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
Curiosity drives your interest in what moves the market. A proven commercial leader, who can build and execute sales strategy and plan, and be accountable to sales operations, such as forecast and pipeline management. A proven people leader, who is passionate about developing and growing talent, who has a track record of building morale and high engagement among their team members. A team player, who has the ability to collaborate with peers, and contribute to the management team of Nielsen Thailand.
- 10+ years of experience in research, analytics and moderation
- Be professional, well presented, and willing to roll up your sleeves with a fun and energetic team!
- Have excellent attention to detail and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with the Google suite of programs including Google Docs, Slides, Sheets, Gmail, and Google+ is preferred
- Experience using Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
- Be self-motivated, adaptable, and proactive – no two days are the same in this role!
- Strong commercial acumen and business development skills
- We are open to applications from other states in Australia