Asia Pacific / Malaysia / 10 / Petaling Jaya
#: 86863-en_US / 86863
Regional Recruiter – 86863
Human Resources – Malaysia
About The Role
At Nielsen, we’re transforming the way we hire talent. Nielsen Global Media delivers ONE MEDIA TRUTH™ to our clients. So we need Nielsen’s Talent Acquisition team to attract the best and brightest people who will propel our company into the future. Right now we’re reinventing how we work, from sourcing to recruiting to screening and selection. We’re introducing new technology and tools. We’re taking an innovative approach to engaging directly with candidates from diverse backgrounds. As part of Nielsen’s Talent Acquisition team, you’ll be at the heart of this exciting transformation.
We are looking for a Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team.
As a Regional Recruiter, you will manage all aspects of full life-cycle recruiting for positions across Asian markets. If you have a passion for identifying top talent for an innovative, growth-oriented company, we’d love to talk with you!
- Identifying passive candidates using creative and innovative recruiting techniques
- Partnering with hiring managers and People team to identify and understand key requirements, then build a comprehensive recruiting strategy
- Managing and executing full life-cycle recruitment, including Clarify, Review, Interview, Select and Prepare.
- Proactive high-level sourcing, such as Linkedin Recruiter and Boolean searches, and finding passive candidates through multifaceted internet searches and networking
- Managing the recruitment process and applicant flow in our Application Tracking System
- Partnering with hiring managers and business leaders on diversity initiatives and attracting a diverse candidate slate.
- Full life-cycle recruiting experience to help attract and retain the best candidates
- Excellent communication skills, including writing and speaking in English and another Asian language will be an added advantage
- Experience finding passive candidates through creative means
- Collaborative, passionate about being part of a high-performing team, and willing to support special projects or initiatives as needed
About The Team
Engaging our growth mindset, the Nielsen Media People team builds and delivers people strategy globally to develop our future leaders. Diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the forefront of everything we do to ensure our people are able to thrive and grow with us. The People team also drives employee engagement as we build and deliver our people strategy in partnership with the business. When we’re engaged, we can make a difference, be ourselves, and grow with our company. Our connection to our work, our workplace, and one another intensifies, which in turn, drives performance and business results.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Petaling Jaya