Africa and Middle East / United Arab Emirates / / Dubai
Client Service & Sales
#: 87663-en_US / 87663
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Marketing Effectiveness (MEFF) team plays a pivotal role in helping clients ensure every $ they spend works for them and returns. We do this by providing a mix of data-led models, software solutions and consultancy to ensure the client gets the results they need. We answer their key business questions to improve marketing performance, questions like What ROI does my marketing generate? How can I improve return on my marketing? How should I optimise my marketing investment?
The Regional Sales Director is a senior sales hunter who will focus on creating and closing opportunities with net new logos & expanding existing relationships across the territory. CPG will be a focus but also growing non-CPG and publisher revenue
- As a Regional Sales Director, you will be the key player to drive success across AME & Turkey and as a senior sales professional with a very strong understanding of marketing ROI, significant enterprise solution sales experience and a deep understanding of the digital advertising technology ecosystem.
- Building a territory plan to meet sales targets
- Exceeding quarterly / annual sales targets by prospecting and closing new business as well as cultivating existing client relationships to sign deals with new brands
- Complex sales-cycle management; manage the entire sales process engaging the appropriate resources such as Solutions Consultants, Client Services, Executives and Partners.
- Ensuring delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales, while expanding existing accounts.
- Creating and maintaining an accurate sales pipeline in Salesforce.com to ensure Accurate quarterly forecasting and revenue delivery.
- Partnering closely with the Customer Success and Operations teams to manage revenue and ensure delivery matches the sales promise
- Partnering closely with the Nielsen Media organisation in your territory to ensure we leverage the full scale of Nielsen
- Engaging and developing relationships with C-level executives, positioning Nielsen solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data.
- Generating short-term results whilst maintaining a long-term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation.
- Adoption of our Challenger sales approach and Salesloft prospecting technology
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Significant relevant sales experience in digital advertising and/or enterprise SaaS technology and marketing ROI solutions
- An indepth understanding of the marketing effectiveness measurement space
- Fluent English is a must.
- Strong successful sales track record in meeting or exceeding assigned individual quota greater than $1.5MM
- History of closing 6-figure to 7-figure deals
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including strong presentation skills
- Strong understanding of solution/consultative selling
- Self-starter who can develop sales leads as well as build strong rapports with partners
- A passion for sales and a passion for delighting clients
ABOUT THE TEAM
You will be working as part of an EMEA wide Sales team but will have sole responsibility for new business revenue generation across AME & Turkey. This is an individual contributor role which will require the successful candidate to be based in the Dubai but undertake travel across your region (post COVID restrictions). Our target market at clients can include Marketing Directors, Media Managers, Brand Managers as well as Insight teams. Our client base ranges from the large publishing houses (Google, Facebook, Amazon) to the best known FMCG manufacturers and all other verticals.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!