North America / United States / TX / San Antonio
#: 83156-en_US / 83156
Remote – Part-Time Outbound Call Center – San Antonio – 83156
USA San Antonio, Texas
Ready for an adventure? As a Part Time Research Interviewer at Nielsen, you’re on the front lines of data collection, building relationships with our consumers.
The Nielsen Research Interviewer role is a part time remote position where you will make outbound calls to consumers across the US to conduct the Nielsen Ratings survey. Your goal is to grab the attention of our consumers and get them to agree to participate in the survey. This position has strict guidelines with high productivity and quality requirements.
This is a part time work from home position. In order to work from home you must meet these requirements:
Able to connect to High Speed Internet in your primary residence with minimum speeds of 80mb
Able to connect directly to a router/modem with Ethernet cable
You must have a dedicated work space to conduct phone calls where others cannot hear/see personally identifiable information.
• One weekend shift required each week (Saturday)
• 3-5 shifts per week
• 20 hours per week (PT), (Extra hours based on business needs)
• Type of shift: Multiple shifts (Primary PM)
• Flexible schedules: 4-6 Hours/Day (PT)
• Practice exceptional customer service and telephone techniques
• Follow strict guidelines for obtaining consistent unbiased data
• Deliver complex verbatim scripts for 90% of survey
• Ability to maintain participant’s engagement throughout a lengthy survey with a high level of complexity
• Ability to listen and accurately capture respondent answers over the phone
• Maintain center standards for performance and productivity
• 18+ years of age
• 6 months of prior call center experience (Preferred)
• Computer and typing skills (Data entry)
• Able to explain difficult concepts in simple terms
• High School diploma or GED equivalency
• Prior experience in sales, education, customer service, collections, or similar (Preferred)
About the Team: Nielsen Call Centers collect and deliver superior research data to provide clients with a better understanding of their consumers and markets. Work with knowledgeable and conscientious employees to collectively gain respondent participation in an inclusive working environment.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Primary Location: San Antonio,Texas