Africa and Middle East / Egypt / Cairo Governorate / Cairo /
Client Service & Sales
#: 743999734328443 / 50243035
ABOUT THIS JOB
The BASES Practice is a forward-thinking, rapidly growing, market research division of the Nielsen Company. That means we maintain an unbeatable client list, create best-in-class solutions, and have access to incredible resources – without sacrificing the benefits of a smaller, leaner, close-knit company. We celebrate curiosity and creativity and encourage openness and collaboration.
Through a blend of innovative market research technologies (such as evolutionary algorithms and predictive analytics) and client consulting, we help major consumer products companies dramatically improve their outcomes at every stage of the innovation life-cycle. We identify breakthrough product ideas, messaging that inspires action, fresh package designs, and optimal launch strategies.
We are looking for someone to develop and manage Nielsen BASES business and client relationships by designing, selling, executing, and presenting market research studies to meet clients' research objectives.
- Takes the lead on preparing standard / simple client requests
- Regular correspondence on simple project-related issues with the client
- Provides support for Manager in more complex situations
- Attends client meetings and presentations, provide appropriate support materials
- Identifies problems & helps Manager create solutions
- Anticipate questions/issues and proactively retrieve necessary data
- Participates in research proposal and design
- Gather information about Innovation practice services, attend the training
- Reports and Presentations
- Domain Innovation Tools (ARC, WB/DPD Form, PlayBook, BAW, Easy Writer, Desktop reporter, RADTAB..)
- Accurately prepares topline documents with manager support (1 round of review)
- Write accurate report drafts incorporating standard sections and formats that address specific project issues and objectives
- Effectively revise drafts based on edits and comments from the manager
- Clear, concise writing, answering client business questions with proper grammar and spelling
- Demonstrates ownership of studies and solution seeker mindset
- Effective, timely & accurate project flow management
- Collaborative work with PD, Tab analyst, DC analyst
- Meet internal & external deadlines for all deliverables
Thought Leadership- Integration
- Knowledge of Core Innovation services
- Get familiar with all Nielsen assess
- Find information about relevant services
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
With your critical and strategic thinking abilities, you can create opportunities to better our business. You approach challenges from new angles, discovering unique solutions that are efficient and effective. Intellectual curiosity and persistence to find answers to questions and Ability to autonomously manage simultaneous projects in a fast paced business environment. Exceptional aptitude for data analysis. Ability to work crossfunctionally. Strong presentation skills.
- University degree in Marketing, Economics or related field a must, preferred Postgraduate or MBA
- 6 Months to 1 years' experience in Primary Quantitative Marketing Research
- Knowledge and exposure to more than one market (worked preferably in the international arena/ client side/ agency side)
- Strong analytical mind and excellent numerical skills
- Very good knowledge on advanced analysis, methods, and tools
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Strong business acumen and financial knowledge
- Awareness of the clients' needs
- Ability to travel
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.