India / India / KA / Bengaluru /
Client Service & Sales
#: 743999724435242 / 50241458
ABOUT THIS JOB
At Nielsen we autonomously contribute to analysis that resolves specific Client concerns; serves as a liaison between Commercial team, Quality Assurance, Operations, Engineering, & Data Science teams with regards to Internal and External Client Projects. Data science drives everything we do here at Nielsen. Our statistical research is at the forefront of an industry moving at the speed of light. In this role on the Digital Product team, your work on innovative methodologies and data optimization will directly impact our business and our clients.
- Maintain a client service orientation by managing the day-to-day administration of client service activities and coordinating on analysis and reporting of assigned research projects.
- Client Management: undertake analysis for RMS and handle clients query.
- Technical: acquire knowledge of both RMS solutions by attending requisite training
- Financial Management: participate in financial discussions with team leader and provide necessary inputs
- Maintain accurate, complete, up-to-date, and insightful client business profiles to be shared with senior management
- Serve as primary contact to assigned client contacts on ad-hoc analyses and understand and respond to questions on content, basic data issues/questions, report generation, etc
- Assist senior staff in delivering quality services to clients and ensure the services provided to clients are timely and precise according to client business needs and specifications and at the same time meeting the company's quality standards
- Provide "in office" research, administrative and operational support to senior staff
- Be directly accountable for work conducted for their nominated clients in terms of analyses, charting, etc. and perform quality checks on all reports for alignment to request accuracy and correctness.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
You’ve dabbled in research and analytics. And you have the communication chops to translate it all into conversation or presentations. While you’ve worked with global cross-functional teams, you can also put your head down and focus on independent projects. Seeing the big picture takes attention to details. Keeping up with the fast-changing world of digital media measurement takes someone who recognizes that. You know what’s happening in big data and you’re ready to influence what’s next.
- Fresher with relevant Post-Graduate Degree (Preferred: Marketing) or 0-2 years’ experience in FMCG / Service / Retail industry
- Effective communication skills
- Strong Client Focus and Proactiveness
- Strong command of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of research techniques and methodologies
- Plus point: Working knowledge of statistics and multivariate analysis
- Plus point: Knowledge of Nielsen Retail Audit
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com