India / India / KA / Bengaluru
Client Service & Sales
#: 105181-en_US / 105181
About the Role:
We won’t say we can predict the future, but our team of Market Research Analysts gets pretty close. This role combines data analysis and client consultation from the start, with plenty of room for growth. You find the stories behind scatter plots and help clients determine which products to launch. Your insights will influence decisions for some of today’s leading global companies.
- Maintain a client service orientation by managing day-to-day administration of client service and coordinating on analysis and reporting of assigned research projects.
- Enable fulfilment of client deliverables.
Questionnaire preparation / Information area coverage as per proposal
Fielding of the same
Analysis Plan; Analysis and Interpretation
Presentation of findings
- Understand and implement all internal processes.
- Serve as primary contact to junior level client contacts on ad-hoc analyses and understand and respond to questions on content, basic data issues/questions, report generation, etc.
- Assist senior staff in delivering quality services to clients and ensure the services provided to clients are timely and precise according to client business needs and specifications and at the same time meeting the company’s quality standards.
- Assist in sales activities in conjunction with senior staff in terms of preparation of proposal and credential presentations.
- Be directly accountable for work conducted for their nominated clients in terms of analyses, charting, etc. and perform quality checks on all reports for alignment to request, accuracy and correctness.
- Fulltime MBA with minimum 0- 2 years’ experience in Media (Print/TV/Outdoor/Radio), Digital, Technology, Telecom, Entertainment industries – Having experience in Market research agency is preferable
- Sound understanding of Market Research concepts
- Strong Client Focus and Pro-activeness
- Working knowledge of statistics and multivariate analysis
- Working knowledge of research techniques and methodologies.
About the Team:
Nielsen Online Business caters to all clients with businesses linked to Digital ecosystem eg ecommerce, social media, wallets, apps, digital business like online education, music, movie streaming etc. The position will be based out of Bangalore and will be part of Nielsen Online vertical
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!