Asia Pacific / Australia / VIC / Melbourne /
#: 743999736273644 / 50244120
ABOUT THIS JOB
Do you want to be part of a team that helps our clients to decide what products to launch and how to optimise new initiatives? Are you curious about what’s next on the market? Do you enjoy trying new things?
If you answered YES to these questions, this could be the role for you!
From Day 1 in this role, you will work on multinational FMCG companies across geographies. You will be part of a team that helps our clients decide how best to innovate their products and optimise their profit. NielsenIQ’s Innovation team is at the heart of helping our clients decide what the next new product on the shelf will be; ranging from ice cream, chips, laundry powder, dog food and more!
We’re a fun, smart team, full of curious minds that are constantly learning from each other and from our clients.
We put our clients at the centre of what we do, we work hard, and everyone contributes to a team environment of learning and fun. NielsenIQ also places great importance in giving back to the community. In fact, we take a day out of the office every year to contribute to the community and have opportunities to get involved in company initiatives that drive social good, social outings as well as personal health & wellbeing.
- Work as a key client contact
- Effectively lead client meetings and results presentations with appropriate support
- Work with junior team members and on your own to write reports answering client’s business questions
- Demonstrates ownership for every project and manage them in an effective, timely and accurate manner
- Constructs and implements analytical/forecasting plans
- Analyzes study data and provides report conclusions and recommendations, with minimal supervision
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
Curiosity drives your interest in what moves the market. You find potential in percentages. Managing time and deadlines comes naturally to you. You’re known for your impeccable organization. Connecting with clients matters to you, and that motivates you to sift through data for a new angle. You can identify the narratives behind numbers, and you’re always looking for what’s next.
As an Innovation Market Research Manager, you will help multinational FMCG companies across geographies decide how best to innovate their products and optimise their profit.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including oral and written communication
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent organisation and time-management, and the ability to multitask
- Interest in marketing (particularly consumer product marketing) and research
- Experience with consumer marketing, statistics, research techniques, and experimental designs (preferred)