Asia Pacific / Australia / NSW / Sydney /
#: 743999739211370 / 50243764
ABOUT THIS JOB
Simply put, we do two things at NielsenIQ. We measure performance for our clients and we use analytics to help our clients grow their business. Measurement and analytics are two separate things, and each is important and valuable on its own. But the connection of the two makes them both even more critical and valuable.
You will MAKE A DIFFERENCE by partnering with our clients and using data to explain what is happening with their brands and what they should do to improve business performance. Working with both your NielsenIQ colleagues and spending time with clients, you will build partnerships to allow you to understand your client needs and requirements. You'll use this knowledge to develop in-depth analytics and create compelling stories that deliver the insight to drive business growth.
The opportunity we are currently seeking an Analytics Manager to join our Sydney analytics team. This team is part of our NielsenIQ business and offers exposure to work with a blue-chip manufacturer client. You will work amongst some highly capable and inspired insights professionals, giving you the chance to soak up the ideas and perspectives of peers from a range of backgrounds .
- Building a network (internal and external) of effective and meaningful relationships to maximise business opportunities
- Earning client trust and building relationships by delivering meaningful analysis
- Understanding the business needs of our client and applying solutions;
- Leveraging existing thought leadership built at NielsenIQ or building new Thought leadership to set the scene when sharing a story with your data;
- Understanding our tools and systems as well as the NielsenIQ product portfolio;
- Working closely with all teams to ensure work is connected to meet client business issues.
- Identifying sales opportunities and focusing on the company results
- Overall leading the analytics, client management and relationship
You will possess the following skills:
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Marketing, Finance or related subject or equal professional experience;
- Deep knowledge of NielsenIQ proprietary tools
- At least 3 years of experience being a client advisor, based on solid analysis
- Able to use Excel proficiently for data analysis and quick to learn new skills;
- Demonstrate numerical confidence and the ability to translate numbers into insights and recommendations;
- Have strong attention to detail in order to perform work accurately and effectively;
- Be able to analyse data and summarise it into a story;
- Have a commercial mindset and be focussed on understanding needs of clients and how to meet them;
- Possess excellent time management and prioritisation skills;
- Be good at building relationships with internal and external stakeholders; and
- Exhibit strong verbal and written communication skills and have a desire to develop presentation skills;
- A consultative style of working;
- A team player in a challenging and fast paced environment.
This opportunity is just the beginning of your future at NielsenIQ. We want you to be you – and we want to help you excel and grow in your career with us.