Asia Pacific / Singapore / / Singapore
#: 96155-en_US / 96155
Sales Director, Media Planning & Optimization (APAC) – 96155
Product Leadership – Singapore
About The Role
Nielsen Plan Optimize helps organisations to expand, optimize, segment and activate their customer data across all marketing channels and platforms.
With our Planning solutions, it helps the businesses to a step closer to a smarter and effective marketing process and strategies.
This is a strategic sales role and will be key to driving success in the region.
As a Sales Director, you will be responsible for the growth and development of our portfolio of Planning solutions in the region.
- The Sales Leader will be a professional with a very strong understanding of Media Planning solutions, significant sales experience and a deep understanding of the media and advertising technology ecosystem.
- Drive growth by supporting and leading in uncovering opportunities, pitches, bids, multi-market deals/cross-sell/upsell and launch of new countries from a commercial point of view.
- Responsible for managing regional level contracts and negotiations
- Understand current client tale, and be creative in new solutions to retain, drive client growth.
- Be a product champion on our solutions in the region
- Develop and manage the pipeline of new business opportunities
- Forecasting of business opportunities in the region
- Work closely with client service, developers and analytics teams
- Work with marketing on collateral, webinars & relevant regional events
- Candidates must have a proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales quota and experience with value or solution-based selling from Media, advertising agencies
- Understanding and experience agency planning & buying is essential
- Candidate with a hunter mindset
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including strong presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of solutions & consultative selling
- Self-starter who can develop sales leads as well as build through Nielsen partners
About The Team
As a product-led organization, Global Nielsen Media puts the product at the centre of the strategy and brings cross-functional teams together to work on particular products. With over 2,800 global patents in over 80 countries, the Product team drives value with cutting-edge solutions and analytics to create insights. Be a part of creating the innovative solutions that define the media ecosystem playing field and enable media markets to function.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Singapore