India / India / / Mumbai
#: 92361-en_US / 92361
ABOUT THIS JOB
The role of the sales professional is to manage and grow sales of Gracenote India’s products and services across PAN India or any specific Region(s) assigned. The person works to provide consistent and profitable growth in sales revenues through planning, identifying the key objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short and long-term sales and earnings, whilst retaining the current client base. This will be a pure B2B Sales of Gracenote products.This role requires strong verbal, presentation and email communication skills in conjunction with some technical awareness. Background in the Broadcast, Pay TV and content entertainment markets would be an advantage.
• Introduce, Maintain & Grow client relationships to meet and exceed sales goals Ensure clear articulation of client needs
• Maintain strong relationships with clients to ensure the smooth running of a highly successful account relationship
• Be able to clearly articulate back to clients how Gracenote India’s solutions will improve productivity and provide cost-effectiveness to their particular issues
• Keep clients regularly informed at all stages of new initiatives and products
• Proactively communicate on quarterly basis with all clients to identify new sales opportunities, provide customer service, and ensure account renewals
• Ensure accurate and complete information is captured Attend industry conferencesseminars to network and develop new client relationships
• Working closely with Gracenote India’s Sales Support team to ensure facilitation of the day- to- day client operational & delivery needs
• Conduct professional and informative sales visual and product demonstration presentations
• Provide market intelligence to identify product improvement areas Gather competitive intelligence regarding pricing and other information
• Participate in direct marketing campaigns such as cold calling, email and social media marketing as directed
• Maintain updated product knowledge and attend all internal training sessions When required, respond to Request for Proposals (RFP) within deadlines
• Travel interstate as required and directed Should be able to make good and successful sales in complex situations like Prospective client wants the product/service at a low price.
• Existing client wants to renew at a reduced price due to a low price offer from competition.Startups requesting for service on FOC basis for testing or POC purpose.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Globally, Nielsen Media empowers media companies and advertisers to plan, activate and measure their content and related audiences in the new media landscape. Our Client Service and Sales team operates as a link between Production and Clients, covering all post-sales retail measurement services. We are aimed to provide our Clients best in class servicing and on-time data delivery, enhancing their satisfaction of the Nielsen core products.
• Familiarity with sales process methodology Consultative Approach
• End to End Sales Professional Mapping to Closure with Post Sales and Servicing KRAs Smart + Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to maintain an upbeat and positive attitude at all times
• Technically sound in Internet, Cloud, E-Commerce, Online Subscriptions, Client-Server Technologies.
• Willing to travel very often across India, and if required out of India.
• Strong work ethics with tight negotiating skills
• Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced (nimble) environment
• Highly proficient computer skills including standard desktop products Sales Manager
• Should have a used Sales CRM like Sales Force, ACT or SAP.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action.
Gracenote, a Nielsen company, provides music, video, and sports content along with technologies to the world’s hottest entertainment products and brands. Gracenote is the global standard for music and video recognition which is supported by the largest source of entertainment data. Gracenote features descriptions of more than 200 million tracks, TV listings for 85+ countries and statistics from 4,500 sport leagues and competitions.