India / India / MH / Mumbai /
Finance & Corporate Development
#: 743999723621668 / REF799G
About the Job:
The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for supporting the Salesforce Administration team in handling user support needs and maintaining our mission critical CRM System in a global organization. This individual will work with Salesforce users and stakeholders from across the company, providing support and enhancements wherever needed as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess strong technical skills that can be applied to Salesforce and other applications or processes that interact with the system. This person is a self-starter who is passionate for learning and has a desire to join a growing team within a large organization. Candidate will have the ability to excel while multitasking in a fast paced environment to provide a positive impact across the organization.
- Learn and maintain thorough knowledge of Salesforce and systems including best practices and processes having an impact on the application
- Help Salesforce Admin team utilize Salesforce abilities to meet the CRM objectives and needs of all departments in a global organization
- Maintain high standards of excellence for business critical processes and systems
- Work closely with Service Desk and team members to provide timely, efficient and professional support. Able to identify, troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve technical problems
- Help maintain operational integrity of production systems. All systems changes are documented and deployed as prescribed by the Change Management process and corporate security programs
- Participate in data governance initiatives to drive consistent and proper handling of data inside the platform and across the business
- Evaluate and recommend policies and procedures
- Handling Cases for Sales Cloud, assisting and resolving support requests from Commercial Users and Finance Users enable quick and accurate resolution. This is the most critical aspects to the role and ability to troubleshoot and providing resolution is highly preferred.
- Assist with various projects as directed
- Maintenance this role must learn, including but not limited to:
- Setup, profiles, roles, permissions, groups
- Create and maintain record types, sales processes, and object relationships
- Create and customize standard and custom objects including fields (also formula fields), page layouts, workflow and validation rules
- Help manage data storage, sandboxes and licensing requirements
- Implement, administer, and maintain changes to Salesforce and related tools for release schedule, projects, bugs, or ad-hoc requests
- Complete JIRA Stories assigned for Support Scrum (Admin) to resolve defects & enhancements via CICD (JIRA,BitBucket,VSCode and GitHub). Will be trained but prior experience preferred.
- Continuous improvement via self-learning, training, conferences, and certifications to stay abreast of technology advancements
- Must be open to work on Sunday (Friday Holiday) and working hours will be 7 AM – 4 PM (Team Call in evening for 30 mins around 6.45 PM to 7.15PM) as the role prioritizes South East Asia, North Asia, Pacific and Arabian Peninsula.
Qualification & Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience with Salesforce Administration, Admin Certification a plus
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, and analytical skills with a keen attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to effectively collaborate with a diverse group of people globally.
- Must be capable of collecting information from multiple sources and integrating the information to find creative ways to meet the business needs
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure and ever changing environment and must be able to manage multiple requests at the same time
- Ability to learn quickly and be comfortable asking questions and seeking answers
- Strong team player, ability to lead peers in accomplishment of common goals
- Ability to interact with business users and translate business needs into solutions