North America / United States / NY / Offsite
Finance & Corporate Development
#: 98586-en_US / 98586
Salesforce Data and Process Governance Analyst – 98586
Finance and Corporate Development – USA Offsite, Offsite
The Salesforce Data and Process Governance Analyst will collaborate, lead and manage master data governance (MDG), integrations, and process optimization in Salesforce to meet business requirements and drive measured business outcomes aligned to operational, strategic and growth objectives. This role will work closely and align across global business teams and stakeholders to ensure Salesforce data, process and functions are aligned to MDG, meet global requirements, enable streamlined business processes that scale, drive efficiency and deliver required reporting metrics.
This role will be responsible to ensure solutions are flexible to pivot to evolving business needs and strategy. This role will also design and support reporting and insights to enforce Salesforce data quality assuring solutions work effectively and systematically across all integrated environments. A primary outcome will be to drive efficiencies, expedite sales and support systematic global revenue forecasting.
- Collaborate and align with cross functional global teams on design, creation, change and implementation of all Master Data management and integrations relevant to and required in Salesforce.
- Understand global business processes and required outcomes and integrations and align with key business stakeholders to define, document and support plans for managing data and business process governance. Identify, recommend and sustain ongoing alignment and enhancements.
- Collaborate to streamline Global Salesforce processes to efficiently optimize, leverage and report required data outcomes including those integrated to all other required environments and aligned to operational, strategic and growth goals.
- Ensure ongoing transformation of business processes, increase sales productivity, reduce redundant and manual data management. Integrates with required environments and ensures reporting and evolving business outcomes are achieved.
- Provide thought leadership on best practices and challenge the teams to think differently. Guide teams to sound, flexible, agile solutions aligned to business transformation initiatives and activities.
- Collaborate with other teams across Data projects to ensure accurate alignment to data governance policies including any data mapping, migration, testing and data validation. Lead and manage Salesforce Data cleanup initiatives.
- Serves as the Salesforce point of contact for all data and process governance and data quality issues.
- Implement solutions that continuously improve data quality within the data governance framework.
- Facilitates strong engagement of data stewards to ensure the Data and process governance function delivers measurable business value.
- Collaborate to create, deliver and maintain documentation, communication and training materials.
- Strong understanding of Master Data Management and Governance best practices, processes, benefits and value with analytical experience ideally in Sales or Business Operations.
- Strong understanding and 3+ years of Salesforce.com experience including proven practices and methodologies that drive adoption, track, measure and report business required outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to drive successful resolution and solutions across demanding and diverse cross functional teams; a proven problem solver.
- Demonstrated ability to listen, prioritize and rationalize proposed solutions to meet global business needs.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong Google suite and data extraction/analytics capability (Demand Tools & SOQL Queries)
- A quick study, confident and comfortable asking questions, challenging and bulletproofing solutions
- Ability to demonstrate the value of data across a wide range of business stakeholders with knowledge of data management practices (data quality, integrations)
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Offsite,Offsite