India / India / / Mumbai
#: 77982-en_US / 77982
Schedule Editor – Mumbai
Committed to building powerful data-driven Digital measurement services, Nielsen Media works with leading Advertisers in India and globally to deliver the most comprehensive and meaningful insights and analysis possible. If you want to be a part of this exciting journey, join us!
- Verify and process TV Listings information (mostly from excel) and enrich with required metadata into local data management system in given time frame and deadline
- Data entry and editing of TV scheduling information
- Researching content from reliable sources and maintain an accurate schedule data
- Research and linking of inbound programs to internal databases
- Validation of database information and authenticity of program information.
- Self-manage KPI goals on daily basis.
- Any graduate with 1-2 years of experience
- Well versed in advanced MS Excel (Knowledge of Vlookup, Pivot and Shortcut keys)
- Deep content research skills
- Logical thought process
- Ready to work in rotational/late afternoon shift and weekend as well
- Good communication skill and native speaker of the local languages will preferable
- Interest in and working knowledge of the TV industry, Sports is preferable
- Coordination skill and good team player
- Good internet research abilities
- Strong working knowledge of content standards and procedures or ability to learn it.
- Quality-focused individual with high level of attention
- Able to work in a self-directed and fast paced environment
- Inquisitive and learning attitude
About the Team:
The Global Nielsen Media Client Service & Sales team provides modern and effective services that meet client needs quicker, while giving Nielsen more control over how we service our clients. We will create capacity to elevate the work we do with clients to focus on market impact and business growth. We are at the forefront of customer experience and become an agent of change as we embrace automation to navigate the complex needs of our industry and continue to be the industry leader.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!