Asia Pacific / Korea / 11 / Seoul
#: 76521-en_US / 76521
Schedule Editor, Ingest – 76521
Gracenote – South Korea Seoul, Seoul
Procure TV listings information, establishes multiple database records and maintains accurate database information for timely use in all products.
- Edits and maintains television schedules and database information for TV channel listings for all markets.
- Analyzes program schedules, assesses database information and researches and creates database content for original series and specials.
- Researches and documents questionable program content by consulting program information providers and/or Gracenote personnel.
- Initiates and maintains effective relationships with programming information providers and acts as a Gracenote representative when addressing issues concerning product content and editorial policies.
- Analyzes, develops and recommends solutions to editorial, communication and technical procedural and operational needs to ensure the accuracy of editorial listings, authenticity of program information and timely delivery to in-house personnel.
- Analyze program information provided by sources, assess database information and map ID’s correctly within the mapping interface.
- Provides timely updating of listing’s information outside regular business hours as needed.
- Directs workflow for absent teammates and provides cross-shift updating coverage to create an independent team.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the management team.
- Fluent, native speaker in Korean language
- Candidates with ability to read/understand English are preferred. Korean translation of English TV content and system information will be required.
- Must have keyboarding proficiency.
- Must demonstrate strong satisfactory to exceptional accuracy and efficiency with data entry.
- Must work with high level of autonomy.
- Candidates with a passion for television and Korean shows and movies are encouraged
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
This role is with Gracenote, which is a part of a Nielsen Company. Gracenote is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Seoul,Seoul ,