North America / Puerto Rico / San Juan / San Juan /
Client Service & Sales
#: 743999722713398 / REF676E
ABOUT THIS JOB
The main responsibilities of this role is to provide service to clients through advisory work and detection of opportunities, responding timely and in quality to requests and with in-depth analysis of strategic variables for business.
- Collaborate in the analysis and interpretation of the information of the services that Nielsen provides to the Client.
- Review the databases sent by production, either to reject or approve the release of the same for subsequent shipment to the Customer.
- Take the administrative control of the accounts of our Clients.
- Prepare work orders (jobs orders).
- Track Client Service Requests.
- Advise clients on market research issues to facilitate decision making
- Make quotes and sales presentations to increase company revenue and meet with the established objectives
- Execute activities related to special projects to facilitate the development of new products and processes that meet the needs of the company and customers
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
Using your analytical and effective communication skills you can provide services and solutions to our client needs. If you enjoy being in constant contact with clients and detecting their needs this is the perfect place for you. Are you willing to innovate? This is the perfect place to give ideas and solve problems in different ways.
- Bachelor's degree in Administration, Industrial Engineer, Marketing or similar
- Experience in commercial roles and with client management
- Intermediate Excel level
- Fluent English
- Analytical Skills
- Commercial Skills
- Effective Communication
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen.