India / India / / Mumbai
#: 108347-en_US / 108347
ABOUT THE JOB
We won’t say we can predict the future, but our team of Analysts get pretty close, they turn millions of data points into useful information & insights that help our clients to make better decisions on their marketing mix and achieve superior results. Be part of the future and join in on one of the major transformations in the market research industry with the integration of big data and classic marketing mix analysis.
- Understand client’s business questions and answer them using analytics.
- Apply appropriate analytical methods to understand the impact of marketing on client’s business. Find insights and help the clients in optimizing marketing spends.
- Analyze the results and translate them into business language. Present the results to the clients.
- Provide delivery and solution capability as a part of our consultant team in driving high quality results on custom project work
- Ensure effective and timely delivery of project work
- Take accountability and propose initiatives and follow-through
- End to end management of projects / workload and lead to closure.
- Provide design solutions for custom analytics.
- Work with geographically spread out teams and a flexible working style to be hands on and at times able to drive and help teams deliver.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Strong understanding of Marketing in CPG industry and statistics.
- Attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- 2-4 years of relevant experience (knowledge of Nielsen and AAC products, services and data is a plus)
- M.Sc. / M.A /Engineering – Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Actuarial Sciences or another relevant numerical discipline
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Global Nielsen Media Client Service team wants to empower you to help our clients go from insights to action faster. We want to help you perfect the art of data-driven customer service that drives clients’ investment in Nielsen. By using innovative technologies, you can now work on activities that are driving client impact and minimize time spent responding to routine and manual tasks. In other words, we want to increase your strategic capacity and deliver impactful insights to clients.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!