Latin America / Argentina / / Buenos Aires
#: 92462-en_US / 92462
Senior Analyst, Global Support – 92462
Analytics – Argentina Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires
Senior Analyst, Global Support, – Buenos Aires, Argentina
We are looking for a skilled professional to join as a support team member for our Marketing Effectiveness Products. In this role, you will be responsible for providing technical system support to modeling teams and supporting product leadership in operational development across regions. This position will work closely with software engineering, analytical modeling teams as well as consulting teams to provide tool support, documentation and guidance on software functionality and usage.
- Respond to support issues in a timely and professional manner
- Build expertise to support Nielsen`s modelling platforms like Intelligence Studio
- Work with other support, infrastructure, software development, product and analytics teams to help resolve support issues
- Participate in an agile environment as needed with product teams to understand further product enhancements and updates
- Assist in determining the feasibility of custom data or tool requests
- Develop/maintain internal training materials to continuously make processes more streamlined and user-friendly
- Serve as the connection between product and delivery to ensure there is a continuous feedback loop, identify and coordinate ongoing trainings for the support team
- Track and report on team metrics to continuously evaluate and improve service and support needs
- Assist in the onboarding of new products and service needs to the team’s portfolio
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business field
- Strong technical modelling skills, 2+ years of modeling and analytics experience
- Basic Python, SAS or SQL programming
- Advanced English
- Experience in quantitative marketing analysis, marketing mix or lift
- Experience in marketing mix modeling with Nielsen or IRI syndicated data
About the Team
The consumers’ world is changing at an unprecedented speed where media and commerce are colliding. At Nielsen, we are focused on providing our clients with usable, practical and meaningful tools that help them make strategic business decisions every day.
Marketing Effectiveness uses cutting edge technology and industry leading data science to tackle some of the hardest problems in marketing science. We empower advertisers, publishers and agencies with the intelligence they need to drive revenue, increase market share, and optimize their audiences and investments. Our goal is to provide reaction measurement at unprecedented speed and scale.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Buenos Aires,Buenos Aires
Secondary Locations: , , ,