Greater China / China / / Shanghai
#: 109676-en_US / 109676
Senior Analyst – 109676
Analytics – China Shanghai, Shanghai Municipalit
ABOUT THE ROLE
Data is ubiquitous in our daily life. When you see an advertisement on TV/ online, or you are promoted by price discount, do you ever wonder how these executions influence your purchase decision? Or how the advertisers make decisions to place these ads? Nielsen Marketing Effectiveness data analytics (DA) team analyses data from multiple resources to generate holistic views and help clients to understand their business with valuable insights. We are now offering a position based in Shanghai, China that will be responsible for performing the analysis of media effectiveness evaluation for key clients within the China region and assisting managers in delivering insights and recommendations to clients.
- Undertake specific analytical projects, especially Marketing Mix Modeling, including data collection and cleaning, data analysis, modeling, interpreting output and preparing reports.
- Collaborate with on-shore and off-shore teams to accomplish client / project objectives.
- Build client relationships and handle basic communication.
- Responsible for project documentation, management and project revenue recognition process.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
- 1 to 3 year experiences in FMCG / Media /Retail /Ecommerce /Market Research industry
- Bachelor or Master degree; Majors in statistics, mathematics, psychology, economics or closely related field are preferred
- Knowledge with statistics, coding or data mining is required
- Good oral and written communication skills in Chinese and English
ABOUT THE TEAM
Global Product, Technology & Operations supports Nielsen’s growth strategy by enabling positive client and market solutions. Our Operations Team is in a unique position as the center of data collection, analysis, and delivery. We deliver outcomes with the highest quality and integrity standards in an agile and transparent way while standing by our Nielsen values.
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Shanghai,Shanghai Municipalit