Europe / United Kingdom / England / Oxford /
#: 743999722343547 / REF606W
ABOUT THIS JOB
You will MAKE A DIFFERENCE by helping some of the largest manufacturers make the right choices for their growth strategies. You will partner with our clients and use data to explain what is happening with their brands and what they should do to improve business performance. Simply put, you will transform data into compelling stories. Working with your Nielsen colleagues and spending time with clients, you will build partnerships that allow you to better understand your clients’ business priorities and information needs. You'll use this knowledge to develop in-depth analytics and create insights to drive business growth.
Our Analytics team combines data and expertise to help our clients become more competitive and efficient through stronger, faster analytics.
- Private medical healthcare
- Life allowance
- Range of local discounts for restaurants, cinemas, etc.
- Employer Contributory Pension
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
If you have this unique combination of strong communication and analytical skills this is the place for you. In fact, you’re a bit of a people person and feel energized by successful collaboration. You manage relationships and expectations as well as you manage projects, and your experience speaks for itself. Curiosity, communication, and critical thinking drive your work- whether you got your start in sales or consulting, analytics or consumer goods. Now you’re ready for what’s next.
- To build a strong partnership with your clients and seek to make an impact by creating & delivering pertinent analytical insights & presentations
- Foster a strong understanding of your clients’ business priorities
- Work with large, continuous data sets to understand drivers of category and brand performance
- Respond to client briefs through rigorous analysis, grounded implications and actionable recommendations
- Develop and leverage Nielsen thought leadership to provide sound context for your insights & recommendations
- Train and upskill new team members & clients
- Experience in working in an analytical capacity
- Solid understanding of the FMCG industry and trends
- Strong numerical confidence and ability to translate numbers into clear insights and recommendations
- An aptitude & desire to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- An engaging presenter and storyteller
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills with a proven track record of delivering projects on time
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A team player, capable of working in a team environment and sharing responsibilities with other team members