India / India / / Kochi
Technology & Engineering
#: 87446-en_US / 87446
ABOUT THE JOB
The implementation department is dedicated to helping drive client value by configuring Nielsen’s digital market research and marketing attribution measurement platform. To do this the candidate is responsible for analyzing clients’ online and offline marketing data and ensuring that the Nielsen Multi Touch Attribution platform can successfully measure how the clients’ digital marketing spend is driving purchases by their customers. A successful candidate in this role will have experience in multiple subject areas; particularly around big data analysis, database technology, understanding of web advertising and measurement.
- Engages with the customer and larger Implementation team to understand, document and analyze their business requirements and responsible for providing detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis on different marketing data feeds.
- Build data quality tracking mechanisms that identifies disruptions in data ingestion and processing. Data and solution QA of both low-level data and generated reports, including self-directed usage of database records
- Develops and own the Implementation artefacts like Configuration Requirement Document, Implementation Release Document.
- Implement and configure the Multi Touch Attribution product suite that ingest digital marketing data from multiple and disparate data sources, using existing best practices and standards – Design and own the data collection methodology.
- Implementing client media and site side tagging and tracking efforts to gather data for attribution measurement.
- Work with Implementation team and Project Manager in complete setup of the platform and its delivery
- Partners with Client Success Team to ensure use of appropriate tracking metrics and methodology are in place to measure marketing and media performance.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or IT-related field
- 3-5 years’ experience in Data analysis, Data Quality engineering with advanced experience in Excel, SQL, and intermediate in Python
- Experience automating and building data quality platforms and dashboards
- Experience working with relational databases, query authoring as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases
- Demonstrates ability to multi-task in a fast-paced data environment
- Possesses exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced degree in related field (Marketing/IT) will be an added advantage – Preferred
- Experience in analysis focusing on measurement of marketing campaign performance, data integration and development of customer knowledge in a fast-paced client environment – Preferred
- Experience working in software/technology vertical or media analytics preferred
- Familiarity with a breadth of ad technology a plus: Ad Servers (DoubleClick, Atlas, Sizmek, etc.), Search Engine Optimizers (Kenshoo, Marin, etc.), Web Analytics (Omniture, Google Analytics, etc.), Demand Side Platforms (Turn, MediaMath, etc.), Data Management Platforms (Krux, BlueKai, Adobe Audience Manager, etc.), and Attribution (ClearSaleing, Adometry, etc.) – Preferred
ABOUT THE TEAM
Why do you purchase a product? Maybe you downloaded a digital coupon, received an email, or viewed a digital video advertisement. In the Marketing Effectiveness Multi-Touch Attribution (MTA) practice, our job is to figure out which digital media tactic is most successful at driving sales for products. Using statistical models, we help clients optimize where they should spend their money on digital marketing to best ensure their product’s success.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas, and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!