India / India / / Kochi
#: 83662-en_US / 83662
The senior consultant (Technical delivery) is an individual contributor with strong technical and functional understanding of our product. He/she has the ability to debug and solve complex technical and ad-ops issues. He/she will work with minimal supervision on complex projects and will provide technical oversight for consultants on a need basis.
To be successful, the senior consultant should be able to clearly understand the scope and technical complexity of their individual deliverables. He/she should use his/her excellent written and spoken communication skills to set clear expectations on the expected outcomes. The senior consultant should have an ability and passion to learn new technologies and product stacks on the job and create outcomes for the projects that they are embedded in.
- Requirement gathering, use case identification and business analysis for product and client projects.
- Implement product development and automation initiatives independently with minimal supervision and oversight.
- Debug technical issues to unblock initiatives across teams.
- Locate and Design process improvement opportunities (Identify and implement automations where needed). Transform these into projects where appropriate.
- Build strong relationships based on mutual trust and respect with peers within technical delivery and across teams.
- Manage deliverables across 3 or more concurrent projects through proactive expectation setting.
- Learn new technologies/product stacks and provide training to other associates on these topics.
- Work with product and client services stakeholders to iron out details of deliverables and clearly define the technical scope of the deliverables.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Business or related field (Marketing, Advertising, etc.) with 5 years of experience is required.
- Advanced understanding of SQL Queries/Shell scripting/regular expression pattern matching and Python
- Fast learner who can understand the internal product landscape quickly..
- Demonstrated ability to work with product on enterprise wide analysis/debugging/POCs.
- Demonstrated ability to provide technical oversight for consultants where required.
- Demonstrated ability to learn a new technology or product area and create key business outcomes in that area.
- Experience in an Ad Technology, Digital Publisher, or Digital Agency environment desirable. Knowledge of the measurement domain, MTA Business will be an added advantage.
- Awareness of industry and domain trends in ad-tech are desirable.
- Motivated, self-starter, detail-oriented
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a fast-paced data environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to instill confidence with internal stakeholders and client
- Open to constructive feedback and readiness to adapt.
- Experience working with globally dispersed project teams.
- Excellent collaboration and networking skills.