India / India / / Bengaluru
#: 90623-en_US / 90623
ABOUT THIS JOB
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Cybersecurity Manager interested in joining our Cybersecurity Incident Response team – triaging, investigating, and responding to internal cyber threats and incidents while helping to improve our overall security capabilities. This role needs to be able to communicate and collaborate professionally with other members of the organization.
- Understanding of the Incident Response process and life cycle
- Security Incident and Event Management (Splunk ES, ELK or similar)
- Proficient in command line for operating systems (Windows, Linux, MacOS)
- Experience reading and analyzing email headers
- Experience conducting network traffic analysis and hunting
- Monitor, triage, and prioritize events, alerts and IOCs for further investigation
- Experience with programming languages to automate repetitive tasks
- Experience using a SIEM for correlation and investigations to identify specific vulnerabilities and make recommendations to enable expedited remediation
- Experience conducting static/dynamic analysis of malicious processes, executables, and code
- Experience using Virtual Machines to stand up to necessary instances for analysis and investigations.
- Experience conducting analysis of logs to include; firewall, proxy, Windows, and Linux/Unix logs.
- Performing real-time incident handling (e. g., forensic collection, intrusion correlation/tracking, threat analysis, and direct system remediation).
- Knowledge of the Windows registry
- Knowledge of the Windows and Unix/Linux file structure
- Experience with Cloud Technologies (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- Knowledge of common networking protocols and standards
- Ability to conduct forensic analysis with licensed and open source tools
- Ability to triage a system using native tools on system to identify IOCs
- Associates with a specialization in Computer Information Systems or related discipline with a minimum of 4+ years of Information Security experience
- B.S or Masters in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, or related degree with a minimum of 2+ years of direct Information Security experience
- Strong problem-solving mentality, and ability to maintain composure during rapid-paced, time sensitive investigations
- Ability to maintain confidentiality while working with sensitive information internally and externally
- Ability to effectively communicate problems and solutions to business stakeholders in non-technical way
- Maintain situational awareness and keep current with cyber security news and threat actor Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs)
- Understanding of the methodology associated with penetration testing, such as creating rules of engagement, selection of pen testing team, and attack methodologies
- Two or more certifications, including but not limited to: GCIH, GCIA, GCFE, GREM, GCFA, GSEC, CISSP, eJPT, eCPPT, eCIR, or equivalent.
- Certified Incident Handler (ECIH)
- Certified SOC Analyst (CSA)
- Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Certified Penetration Testing Professional (CPENT)
- Licensed Penetration Tester – LPT (Master)
- Certified Network Defender (CND)
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Nielsen Incident Response Team supports the company globally, protecting Nielsen’s business, products, intellectual property and reputation. The team places a focus on developing excellence and agility as we minimize Cyber risk and move the business forward. Whether we’re solving a problem or averting a crisis, we are focused on creating the best environment possible to advance Nielsen’s reputation, preserve business opportunities, and help business to flourish.
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com