Asia Pacific / Australia / / Macquarie Park
#: 91002-en_US / 91002
Senior Data Analyst – 91002
Analytics – Australia Macquarie Park, New South Wales
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our digital content organization is seeking a new data analyst to join our team which services Australian digital publishers both large and small. The Senior Data Analyst will deploy their knowledge of the ever shifting digital ecosystem to proactively see off risks, leveraging a large and constantly evolving global organization in the process. They will contribute to our python automation projects using general insight and coding ‘know how.’ Key responsibilities will include preparing deliverables; identifying and quantifying data problems; providing quality control and accompanying explanations to stakeholders; owning delivery timelines and; driving timely issue resolution.
- Quality controls on diverse data sets with diverse methodologies and collection practices.
- Providing input to production cycles and project discussions led by other teams.
- Management of monthly delivery processes
- Quantification of previously identified issues
- Change analysis and assessment; organic changes, product changes, ecosystem changes
- Use analytical skills to supporting the client service organization regarding inquiries
- Working with other SMEs across the world to drive solutions and accountability to incidents.
- Adapting existing solutions to new circumstances, and identifying ways to improve.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- A qualification in a relevant discipline.
- 3 years minimum experience of analytical experience focused on data quality.
- Evidence of ability to tackle and resolve complex problems
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Competence in SQL and Python preferred
- Exposure to digital ecosystem preferred
- Inquisitive, growth oriented mindset
ABOUT THE TEAM
Global Product, Technology & Operations supports Nielsen Media’s growth strategy by enabling positive client and market solutions. Our Operations Team is in a unique position as the center of data collection, analysis and delivery. We deliver outcomes with the highest quality and integrity standards in an agile and transparent way while standing by our Nielsen values.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Macquarie Park,New South Wales